Monthly Payment: $199
Down Payment: $0
MSD: none
Incentives: $6900 in rebates

**Months: 24 **
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: .00135
Residual: 64%

Zip Code: 18049 (NJ resident but crossed into PA to find this deal)
Leasehackr Score: 15.4 years

Big thanks to this site and everyone who contributes. Knew nothing about leasing 2 months ago. Read up and kept coming back. Saw the Terrain deal and did as advised. Very happy with the car.

2 Likes

Solid deal. I sat in one today, a SLE FWD with the driver convenience. That new designed radio interface is pretty nice and looks good to boot. I’m close to pulling the trigger on one.

Congrats on the Terrain lease. Nice deal!

Was this a true $0 sign and drive? (23 monthly payments in total?)

@1st_time_leaser Can you please share the dealer and/or salesperson?

True $0 sign and drive.

Great deal! I am trying to work one myself for 24/15, glad to know it is possible.

@1st_time_leaser - can you please list the rebates you were offered? Is conquest rebate offered as part of these rebates and if so how much?

On the paper it says the following:

GM FIN SUPPORTED - 2650
GM SELECT MARKET - 750
GMC CON/FLEX CASH - 3500

How far into PA, I’m in Ohio and wouldn’t be against driving there for this lol

Lehigh Valley, eastern PA.

I am in illinois and the dealer quoted me 29310 MSRP and 28174 Selling price and incentives of 5650. I am going to pay all at once for a 24 month lease 15k a year and with xcess wear and tear protection. The One pay is 8935 for 24 months. This is way higher, almost double of what the guyz have been talking about. Any dealer in chicagoland area who would do a similar deal like 1st time leaser got ? Congrats on your new ride 1st Time leaser …