2018 GMC Terrain 27 Month/12k/1k down/169+tax

What do you think about this deal? seem to be a decent car and for a MSRP of 29k not a bad deal.

Would need to see proper breakdown. This price usually requires all incentives.

2950 Factory rebate, 1500 competitive lease, 0 down, 997 total due at signing. They have been advertising that almost on a weekly base for a long time, each time with slight modification. The 2017 was not a good car but the 2018 for this price seem to be a bargain. I am not a GMC fan but I think with all the standard features, you get a lot of value for your money.

Looks good to me. …

Is this from the Mark Christopher GMC (Ontario California) advertisement ?

Yes that is correct, do you know them?

I have been to the dealership years ago. I’m in the O.C. so it’s quite a hike to get out there for me. They seem to be one big volume dealer.

Looking at a few Yelp reviews they either get 5 stars or 1 star from reviewers. I saw a number of complaints about the service department.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mark-christopher-auto-center-ontario

They have been advertising this 0 down deals for a long time now, the 2018 Terrain seem to be the first car where it might make sense to go for. I will go and testdrive and if they buy my Infiniti for a reasonable price, I ll go for it.

Don’t expect any great trade-in price from any volume dealer. If your Infiniti is a late model in pretty good shape then stop by the Infiniti dealer for a better price.

As an example, when we leased DW’s Encore 2 years ago the dealership “offered” us $3500 for our VW Beetle trade. I refused their offer and then went the next day to the VW dealer and sold it to them for $5600. A bit more of a hassle but well worth my time. This is all contingent on the dealer wanting your trade to sell on their lot. If they are just going to wholesale it out you won’t get a better deal or much more of a better deal. Still it doesn’t hurt to ask. And it goes without saying that you have to negotiate back and forth a bit to get the best money for your trade.

Also see what CarMax will give you for it before you go get your Terrain.