2018 GMC Terrain $126 Plus Tax 24/10 Zero Drive Off

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

2018 GMC Terrain SLE-1
Msrp 29,690

**MSRP: $ 29,690
**Monthly Payment: $126 Plus Tax
ZERO DRIVE OFF !!
24/10
Zip Code 90405

Penske GMC Cerritos

2 Likes

Nice

I wonder what type of deals people in Bakersfield can get. The Motor City website says biggest dealer in California.

Their website says plus drive offs. Did you have to negotiate to get zero drive off? Thanks.

BTW…very nice deal. Can’t go wrong with that monthly payment.

who did you talk to? mark?

They gave me the brush-off so kudos if you got the deal!

same, i asked even the upper management and they werent negotiating like not even $500 or so. Fernando said the price we have on our site, is what we can do

@ctfind
What was the sale price?

I closed a deal this week at Penske GMC Cerritos for same vehicle:

$29,295 MSRP
$26,217 Sale price ~10% discount.
9.5% tax
$126 plus tax and drive offs [Advertised on their website]
or
$193 zero drive offs

Looks like you probably got 14% off MSRP to hit that monthly with drive offs rolled in.

1 Like

We received an email ad with the deal, I will try to attach. The terrain ad is below the Encore ad which is also good

Looks like the add says zero due at signing if you have a non GM lease, 1500 due otherwise.

I had no idea there was another 1500 rebate on top of the conquest rebate.

Did you have another non GM lease?

I live in Bakersfield and have a couple of buddies that work at Moror City… they aren’t really aggressive and have a take it or leave it attitude. Lots of oil field work here and people just go in and pay whatever the price is. Pretty weird, but they will match competitors for GMC. Motor City Lexus wouldn’t match so I drove to Glendale.

That’s not a true $0 drive off, you still have to pay DMV fees and sales tax on the $6400 of rebates. Those will add another $60 a month to a 24 months lease.

Simpsons is offering a true sign and drive on the terrain at $160/month+tax.

Whats the 1500 for non-gm lessees, can i get the 0 drive off if I am an owner of a non gm?

No it’s 3000 for non-GM owners or lessees.

I got similar deal in St. Louis

GMC Terrain SLE (FWD, Summit White) - 2 year / 10K / Zero Drive off

89$/Month, With all taxes and paperwork for Illinois it came out to 137$/month

Same deal on Buick Encore

Do you have similar now?

These are long gone.