2018 Giulia Ti Sport (signed)

Will post more details later but pretty happy with the deal for my needs.

Didn’t want to be locked into a Alfa for longer than 24 months and also need 15k miles a year, which makes for a pretty ugly combo. Been getting some horrendous quotes and even had Justin from Erie say it’s tough to structure this one.

But was able to make it work with a nice discount ($9,000) and rebates ($3,750), right in my county.
Also got 3 year/36 mile maintenance included (.50 cents extra a month) so I don’t have to deal with the 20,000 and 30,000 intervals.

2018 Giulia Ti Sport RWD (Nero Edition)
Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat/Black
MSRP: $48,090
True sign and drive
24 Months
15,000 per year
Monthly w tax: 499.56

Could of got 39 months and closer to 430-440 but didn’t want it that long and I’m sure 10k or 12k miles would have been great.

Pick her up later this week and look forward to enjoying the ride the next two years.

1 Like

Congratulations on getting your new car. If you don’t mind me asking, where is the dealership located? I’m in the market for a Giulia TI Sport and I have been talking to several dealers in NorCal and SoCal.

Sorry S. Fl.

They had 4 Ti Sport with 9,000-10,000 discount before rebates. All sold within a week.

Good luck.

Can you share dealer name… I am in FL.

Arrigo Alfa Palm Beach

I think the only 18s left are the quads. They might have one non quad left.
The red ones are their site are sold.

They have a lot of 19’s with already a decent discount for 19s and then combine the 3750 rebates, pretty good.

I worked with Julian and not sure if it was because it was an 18 but the negotiating was really straight forward and I got exactly what I wanted. Almost walked out thinking “man should I have asked for more off”. I never have the feeling because well … I can be thrifty.
Same quotes out of state were 100-150 more a month, at least for 24 month lease.

The other plus that I didn’t know until I got to the finance manager was the service contract. As long as I service the car there which is the same distance from Rick Case for me, the 20,000 and 30,000 maintenance which is ridiculous on this car are covered. After playing with some numbers, I paid $12 for those (yes 50 cents a month).

Good luck