2018 fully loaded X2 xDrive 28i with M SportX, $262.87/month, 20 months left, $2500 or less DAS --- Portland Oregon

Since relocating to foreign country, I am looking for someone to take over lease contract of this beautiful fully loaded 2018 X2 xDrive 28i.
The location is in Portland, Oregon.

MSRP is $51820
Monthly lease payment is $262.87/month including tax and lease ends on April 1st, 2022 (you can enjoy the car for 20 months.)

This is a rare deal to enjoy such M-power like performance and fully loaded entertainment system with low monthly payment. It can also handle most of utility requirements. I would keep enjoying it if I don’t have to relocate to different country.

Here are the packages and options the car equipped.
Misano Blue Mettalic color dedicated for M package and is fully loaded with Black with Blue Dakota Leather, M SportX package plus M suspension, Premium Package with head-up displace, Drive Assistant Package, 20” M wheel upgrade, Harman Kardon Premium Audio System, M Rear Spoiler, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Seats on both drive and passenger sides, Panorama Sunroof, Navigation and compatibility to Apple CarPlay.

The mileage allowance is to 34145 miles and current mileage is around 15320 miles.
So, you have around 940 miles per month to drive (more than the average monthly allowance based on contracted 10000 miles per year.)

Cash due to me would be $2500 based on the prorated $4500 down payment I have paid. Depending on when the transfer transaction is completed, the amount will be adjusted accordingly.

I will cover the transfer fee.

The car is always garaged and washed frequently. All the maintenance works are done in BMW dealership.
The car is still under BMW full covered warranty.
I am fine with out-of-state transfer but you need to take care of the car shipment.

If you are interested in it, please email me at sskiplu@gmail.com or text me to 9794229367.

Here are the pictures.

2 Likes

Does the car have Comfort Access Entry?

TBH your ask is kinda confusing… just pick a fixed DAS amount.

Yes, it has. It also has hands free trunk open function.

1 Like

I want to prorate the down payment I paid.
So DAS will really depend on when the transfer completes.

The DAS amount might make this a slightly challenging ask here, but the $387.87 effective monthly payment would probably still go quickly on Swapalease. Beautiful car though—I love the Misano Blue paint. Also, nice taste in music (Jolin Tsai’s latest album is so good).

Is this vehicle still available?