2018 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab XL STX / Sport - $218/mo + tax - 24mo/12k - zero down (MA)

2018 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab XL STX / Sport

$43,795 (41,795 blue box) MSRP

$38,750 Dealer Price
4,550 Ford Incentives 3,000 PCO
31,845 Adjusted Cap Cost

218/mo (234 w/ 6.25% MA tax)
24mo / 12k
.2% MF

Region: Massachusetts
Leasehackr Score: 15 years

Massachusetts has excise tax and Ford financing rolls that into your payment upfront. My true payment is $269.69 per month. This is actually pretty great because I don’t have to plan for an exorbitant excise bill every year. My payment stays the same through the course of the term.

Needless to say I’m extremely pumped about this deal. It is my second lease and my first “leasehackr” lease. Thanks everyone for the information you share on this forum. It has been invaluable.

6 Likes

Nice payment. I’ve been trying to get an xlt or lariat for several weeks now. I can get about 10% off the dealer side msrp (not as good as some I’ve seen, but not terrible). Ford incentives in my area aren’t great. Only $1500 lease cash on xlt with nothing in the lariat. APR base is 2.08% too which doesn’t help on a 36/15. What all incentives from ford in addition to your pco did you get?

I tried very hard to get an XLT Super Crew. The incentives here combined with what dealers were willing to do just didn’t make the numbers work for me. I spent the better part of two weeks working on a XLT deal. I probably could have had a payment in the upper 300’s with 2,500 incentives and my 3k PCO. That was about 100 dollars more than I was willing to pay. Dealers just weren’t budging beyond about 4k off MSRP and that just wasn’t enough to make it work. Other areas of the US have better incentives on XLT SCrew and apparently more flexible dealers.

In my area, the LT has the best incentives at 4,550. You need to get the exact combo of options to make it there though. You need a supercab, a 2.7l turbo V6 eco engine, STX, and Sport package. The 3,000 PCO stacks with all of it to total 7,550 off the cap cost.

If you are truly wanting to get a truck, I’d sincerely recommend looking into the deal if you don’t need a crew cab. The STX / Sport package make the LT trim pretty nice.

Not bad at all congratulations. The 2.7 is the engine to get unless you will be towing over 7k on a regular basis. I just had my screw with the 2.7L with over 1k lbs of dirt in the bed, still moved like a champ and didn’t look weighed down.

There aren’t a lot of the 2.7 engines around here. Most are the 3.5 or even a few of the v8s. My options are somewhat limited as I like the special edition appearance package and there aren’t a ton of those around me.

Yeah if you can get the 2.7 and there are some rebates with it I’d consider it. I do wish you luck

Congrats. Great price. Enjoy your truck. Does it have power seats or a front split bench seat (no console)?

This is my issue as well. Only $1500 + 300 EcoBoost on XL and XLT. If you are in an area with big discounts, 24 months is the way to go - lower MF than 36 plus the discount has more impact per month.

What dealership was this in MA?

Can someone send me a link to the Ford PCO? Trying to replicate something similar in Buffalo, NY.

Check your inbox. Let me know if the link works for you.

1 Like

You can pm me if you want information on the dealer. However, given the crazy amount of incentives currently available, I would think this deal is easily repeatable at most dealerships in the area.

If anything, the catch is finding the right combination of options to get the max incentives. I would recommend just emailing / calling a dealership and telling them exactly the discount you are after before any incentives are added (don’t mention the PCO). Just tell them if they can meet your price, you’ll come lease a truck today. Don’t waste time haggling because everything is coming to an end on Monday as far as we know. You don’t have to match my numbers exactly. Anything in that general level of price discount is going to be an amazing deal on a truck.

edit: I haven’t looked into July’s MF and residuals. It is possible this deal is slightly different now. Make sure you check edmund’s for the numbers.

Could you message me the same? Appreciate the help!

I leased my F150 last Friday and hadn’t been informed of the PCO. Does anyone know if I still qualify?

There are some threads on the F150 forum pricing thread where they were able to get the PCO applied after the sale. [Received a check in the amount of the PCO at some point later] But as the expiration date has passed, not sure of your chances. I’d call your sales guy up and see if he can do it. Apparently they are compensated additionally if it is applied.

Can someone send me a link to the ford PCO?

Hi @WolfsRain, can you please send me the dealer and pco link as well. Thank you in advance.

The 3k PCO has expired. I’m not sure what they are currently offering but the link I had only gives an expired offer from what I can tell. I tested it and I got the same offer that expired 7/9.

Same. Tried to get them to back date for PCO and the dealer said it was too late. A few days was possible, but not a few weeks.

The PCO would have completed a perfect deal for me. I just got it a few days ago but it was already expired.

Thought I read somewhere on the forum that there is a 1500 PCO this month.