2018 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4 SuperCrew - $52k-53K MSRP - 16 Months Remaining $319.62/MONTH

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Ford F-150 Supercrew XLT Sport with 302a package 4x4

MSRP: not 100% sure. $52,xxx - $53,xxx. Residual is $31,534
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $352.95 (taxes paid up front in Vermont and rolled into payment)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $352.95 w/ Wearcare and snow tires or $319.62

Current mileage: 24,5xx
Maturity mileage: 36,008
Effective miles per month: 719
Maturity date: 6/19/2021

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Ford Wearcare (if transferable) or $250 + snow tires or $250

Financial institution: Ford Credit
Transfer fee: $75
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Drop in bed liner, soft tonneau cover (truxedo lopro), trailer tow package, remote starter, sport appearance package, navigation, heated seats, 8" touch screen, apple carplay android auto, etc
Allseason tires have ~12-13k miles on them
Snow tires w/ steel rims (Blizzaks) have ~11k-12k miles on them. If not wanted, $250 incentive provided
Ford WearCare may be transferable. $5k benefit. Need to confirm with dealer once someone is interested. If not transferable, then $250 incentive.

Buyers has the option on the snow tires, and maybe even the Wearcare if I can get the dealer to transfer it. Otherwise you get the money to lower the effective payment to $319.62

Photos:

Even with the miles, that’s a solid deal. Good luck with the transfer!

1 Like

Added 2 incentives. If Ford WearCare is not transferable, will provide $250 (providing benefit of the early termination).

Also, adding in the option for steel wheels with snow tires on them. If that’s not desired, will toss in another $250 for a total of $500 incentives, lowering effective payment to $319.62

Have you priced selling to the CarMax, Vroom, your selling dealer, etc, places? I just sold my 17 XLT SprCrew to Auto Lenders GO. I got what I think was a great price by getting them negotiating against each other. I know I couldn’t have done better privately that’s for sure. Good luck.