2018 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 SuperCrew - $54K MSRP - 15 Months Remaining $406/MONTH

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat Sport 4X4

MSRP: 54,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $406 (Estimated before Sales Tax and Personal Property Tax)

Current mileage: 27,345
Maturity mileage: 45,593
Effective miles per month:1,216 (13.5K/Month)
Maturity date: 5/31/2021

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0

Financial institution: Ford Credit
Transfer fee: $75
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

We are considering trading out of our 2018 F-150 Lariat lease to move to a diesel for our camper. The truck is in PERFECT condition. Fully Loaded. Detailed and Ceramic Coated.

The truck has the 2.7 Turbo EcoBoost, Leather, Sport Appearance Package, 501A Package (Blind Spot Monitor, Heated and Cooled Seats, Remote Start, Power Fold Mirrors, Garage Door Opener) Tailgate Step. LineX Bed Liner, Running Boards, Navigation, 36 Gallon Tank, 20" Premium Wheels (will come with 20" Stock Wheels and Tires ONLY - Brand new. 500 miles on them) and I am such more I am missing.

Average of just under 15,000 miles remaining per month for 15 month. Residual Price is $32,4XX. Original Sticker was $54,000.

![F150 7|666x500]
(upload://kJsoKnNXBlcG5dblQ3rmOcgz277.jpeg)

Hi All! I have had some interest in the truck from a few parties. I wanted to make a few updates.

Should the buyer want the 20" Aftermarket Wheels and Off Road Tires (as pictured), I will also include them along with the stock wheels. The lease must be turned in with the factory wheels.

The tonneau cover is no longer on the truck. I had many issues with it leaking in the bed. The manufacturer “bought it back” and never got around to replace it.

My state has property tax and sales tax so I estimated the $427. I spoke with Ford this morning, actual payment is $406.60 not $427.

It’s hard to tell from the photos, did you remove or alter the front lower Wind Deflector below the bumper? It just might be the lighting. Leveling Kit installed? I’m from MN and giving this some thought.

I removed the wind deflector but still have it. Just didn’t like the look of it. I can put it back on it before a sale.

It’s leveled on Bilstein Shocks. Instead of using a spacer, it using the preload in the shocks. I have verified with Ford, they will accept a shock version of a leveling kit but not a spacer.

I have tons of interest and two local guys interested that are planning on checking it out this week.

Let me know if you got any other questions!

I’m out of state but I’m interested. I could arrange shipping. If your local guys do not want it, I will take it. Let me know after the others have seen it.

I’ll be in touch once they come out. Where are you located?

Lease is Pending to Local Buyer.

PM a mod to re-open if your deal falls through.