2018 Ford Escape $153.51/mo Lease Transfer 12 months left - SOLD!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Ford Escape SE w/SYNC 3

MSRP: N/A
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $153.51
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 24,129
Maturity mileage: 33,000
Effective miles per month:739
Maturity date: 12.12.2020

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Ford Credit
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent, new car smell still there. Never eaten inside the car. Non-smoking car. Comes with wheel locks on all 4 wheels, Original Michelin Tires, Factory installed FORD SYNC 3. $0.15 per mile for extra miles. 3 year x 36,000 miles FORD warranty still there. Scheduled service done 100% at FORD Dealerships. Next service due only at 27,891 miles.

Photos:Attached!

2 Likes

Interested I have a couple questions around options. Does this car have leather seats? Sync 3 system. Can you share the window sticker?

1 Like

Suggest you tag FL and remove the unrelated brands.

Great deal and Ford is decent captive for transfers… I believe it’s still just the app fee ($75?) with no actual transfer fee and typically no deposition fee either so highlight that if the case.

1 Like

Sync 3 Yes, leather No. I don’t think I have saved the window sticker.

Thanks.Appreciate this.

Thanks I’m out need leather and sync 3. Great deal should move fast and the transfer fee is only $75. Should also add the cost per mile for extra miles from ford. ~700 a month is not much…

1 Like

Amazing deal. Someone grab it.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m late… But, is it still available?

I don’t think so. A buyer has been approved by Ford and we have sent the lease transfer documents to Ford for final approval and are waiting for their response.

Just wanted to confirm that the transfer actually went through?