2018 E400 Wagon - Designo Magno Selenite Grey Metalic - $682.03/MO + MSD - TRANSFER COMPLETE

Yup, I had no idea. Let me run by my wife.

Op can you DM me the Rv please? Or post it, am interested.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Very nice build and great deal. Should go quick.

1 Like

Just here for the pictures. By far the best color in the Mercedes lineup. GLWS!

1 Like

Let me know her thoughts!

I just asked my wife and she said she likes sitting high while driving.

Stop, I can only get so erect!

3 Likes

I’m just looking at other E400 wagons, now.

1 Like

My god! Such a gorgeous car!

1 Like

Love it. Solid build. And a solid price on it, too.

1 Like

Who is gonna take this thing already?! Great deal for a rare car and build

I would if I was in the market. Sweet car! Great deal.

1 Like

i would pick this up right now if it weren’t for the 8500 MSD. If there is anyway around that let me know

Everyone in this thread is saying it is a great price. You are basically asking for this car for less than $210 per month for the remaining 18 months…

2 Likes

Not what i meant. Its a great car at a great price. Id be happy to pay the additional 200 per month instead of coming out of pocket 8500 is what i meant. anyway for MB to increase payment and refund MSD?

I have never thought to ask MBFS this question. Let me make a call today and see what they can offer inf anything.

Any forum members have feedback here who have worked through a situation like this?

Appreciate the help.

MBFS will not change the contract.

1 Like

Beautiful wagon. GLWS.

1 Like

Would be an extra almost $500 a month. Not sure where you came up with $200. It doesn’t matter anyway how much more per month you’d pay.

MB won’t recontract it. $8500 will be missing for 18 months, you will survive. Your return on the $8500 is a great payment for this wagon.

2 Likes