2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack

I have been trying with several dealerships to get a good deal on a lease for Scat Pack. Anybody having any luck right now?? I’ve seen people in the past getting around 450 with only 500 down and I cannot seem to get a deal like that anywhere. I keep getting quoted around 600 a month with zero down. I’m not sure what more to do. I’m getting frustrated. Or if anyone recommends a broker that can secure a deal. I live in minnesota.

1 Like

@Benedetto is a solid broker. I’m sure he can help.

1 Like

I’ve seen his name around here! I sent him a pm. Hopefully he can work something out for me. These dealerships aren’t budging on anything. Its driving me nuts. $600 seems completely ridiculous to me.

If I’m not mistaken he used to work for a Dodge dealer.

I think some of that was employee pricing, yes?

I got mine back in March, MSRP $50,890, for $497 a month with $500 due at signing. It can be done, there was a guy on here the other day that got a destroyer grey one for like $338 with $998 due at signing that was with US Bank. What incentives do you qualify for?

Only incentive I qualify for is $3500 lease cash. All the other military, conquest, etc I do not qualify for. Other issue is I’m trying to get out of my existing loan which I’m about $1100 upside down which isn’t a huge amount but still. I just got another quote as I’m writing this for $575 per month. I have no idea how anybody does it. This will be my first time leasing too.

You do understand that the first offer from any dealer is usually absolutely terrible.

Yes but I tell them they are way out of the ballpark and they basically tell me to take a hike.

Alright yeah I qualified for conquest which is another $1000 off so without that savings and the negative equity your looking at $2100 or about $58 more per month. So that $575 is getting close. Do your dealers use US Bank or Ally? There is an extra $2500 IDL incentive if you use one of them and would put you right around where you want to be.

Edit: just checked your zip on autobytel and your IDL bonus is $2000 for your area.

Biggest piece of advice I learned from this forum: never negotiate in person. Always over email or phone.

@Jdawg21 the first dealership that I got the quote for $640 uses both us bank and ally.

@jamiemose most of the dealerships I have been dealing with I have been dealing mostly via email as they are not exactly super close.

Perfect! If you respond to their offer with an educated counter offer, they may be more willing to play ball. Definitely start shopping that $575 quote (I would actually figure out the % discount off MSRP needed to get that monthly payment and ask if they can beat that). Your $1100 on the existing loan is also going to equal roughly $30/month over 36 months. Also, do you know what money factor they are using? Confirm that they aren’t marking that up as well. On your loan, have you taken it to Carmax to see if they’ll offer you more than the dealership?

On my lease, the first time I visited the dealership was to sign the papers and pick up my car. My deal had been secured over email and I had zero negotiation to do at the dealership.

1 Like

Excellent advice. Shop that deal around now that you have it. I’d also try and get the quote from both Chrysler Capital and Ally or Us Bank from dealerships that offer it. I too never visited a dealership and negotiated through email. I actually took the quoted payment from a car that was $7k less ($43k) and told another dealership to try and beat the price for there more expensive car. Sure enough they beat it by $10 a month and I got an almost fully optioned scat pack. Drove to the dealer next day and was out of there in less than an hour.

1 Like

So, autobytel says that for 94538, there’s $10,750 IDL “Bonus Cash”?? Does that mean I could get almost $11K off MSRP for an SRT392? Probably means they’re blowing out '18s? Hardly any in stock around here (lots of Hellcats, though…)

I was talking to benedetto today and he told me about that as well. They’re hard to find for sure but stellar deal. I only have 1 within 250 miles from me.

You should be able to get more. Otherwise that means the dealer isn’t discounting at all and it’s all coming from a OEM rebate.

I got the Destroyer Grey one, but it was only MSRP of $44k. I got quoted $450 -$500 multiple times until I worked the deal via e-mail, and visited the dealership to sign and get my keys. I also saw the IDL of $10k on the SRT, but US bank has the residual at 51% so the numbers still don’t work well.

As Stempy74 said the $10k incentive may look good but the residual is low from the bank and interest rate is higher then Chrysler Capital so it makes SRT models even harder to get a good deal. Dealers around me are only discounting like $1000 on SRT 392’s and there isn’t many to go around. So no there not having a fire sale on these cars.

1 Like

I went to a dealership near me and got 2500 signing (Tags, tax, title etc), and 599 month for a hellcat with 76k msrp, I didnt sign the deal cause i didn’t like how it slips with just a little bit of force lol…

1 Like