2018 Civic LX Hatchback CVT - National Lease special

Can someone explain to me how the numbers on the National Lease special break out? I’m trying to figure out what part of the $2,199 ‘due at signing’ is down payment and what is customer cash so that I can negotiate the deal without down payment and know what my numbers should be.

My tax rate is 7.75% in case that’s needed.

Honda Lease details:
2018 Civic Hatchback Continuously Variable Transmission LX Featured Special Lease
$209 Per month for 36 months.
$2,199 total due at signing.
Expires 09/04/18

Includes down payment with no security deposit. Excludes taxes, title and either dealer fees or documentary service fee. For well-qualified lessees.

Closed end lease for 2018 Civic Hatchback Continuously Variable Transmission LX (FK7H2JEW) available from July 6, 2018 through September 4, 2018, to well-qualified lessees approved by Honda Financial Services. Not all lessees will qualify. Higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. MSRP $21,845.00 (includes destination, excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options, insurance and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $18,794.37. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual lease payment. Total monthly payments $7,524.00. Option to purchase at lease end $12,451.65. Must take new retail delivery on vehicle from dealer stock by September 4, 2018. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excessive wear/tear and 15¢/mile over 12,000 miles/year for vehicles with MSRP less than $30,000, and 20¢/mile over 12,000 miles/year for vehicles with MSRP of $30,000 or more. See your Honda dealer for complete details.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2018 Civic Hatchback EX, SoCal - I can’t make the lease math work