2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus

Haven’t seen much on the Pacifica posted here lately so I thought I would post my deal here and get some feedback on what you guys thought. I’m still a bit new to leasing but I thought it wasn’t bad.

Also, we termed a Chevy Equinox lease 3 months early in this deal for a total of $719 worked into this deal.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus:

**MSRP: $33,560
**Selling Price: $27,000
**Monthly Payment: $375
**Down Payment: $375
**MSD: None
**Incentives: $2500

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12K
**MF: .00100
**Residual: 54%

**Zip Code: 33483
**Leasehackr Score: 8.4

1 Like

$6K off MSRP. Nice. Just out of curiosity, did you try negotiating on a hybrid version at all? Some here recently did a Pacifica deal and they said they couldn’t get any movement on the hybrid version.

1 Like

No I didnt because when I went through the dealership inventory they only had 2 Hybrids and like 10 Touring Plus so I knew they would make more room for me on the TP.

But the Hyrbrids looked nice. MSRP was around $44k though.

I leased a 2017 Touring L-Plus in June 2017 for $389/month in Ohio.

MSRP: $40,285
36-months
15k/year
$0 down/ no first payment
Only 35 actual payments of $389/month. Including taxes of 6.75%
Had to use US Bank to get this deal. Chrysler was in the $400’s.

Looking for a deal on Pacifica hybrid in SoCal. It’s difficult, no dealer wants to play ball

Tried to get a deal on the Hybrid today in Tampa and no luck with the finance company taking the rebate off the MSRP. Best they offered was additional residual points putting it to around 59.

So with that not an option I tried to see how low I could get them on a LX (i know very different spec/model)
Just got the below offer back. Thoughts?
MSRP: $30890
36 months
12k/year
$4k down
Monthly of 257 incl Tax.

Were discounting them heavily even if you bought it electronically and shipped it we may save you thousands.

Have you bought? Let me see what we can do if you haven’t.

You need to register here as a dealer or broker.

Does anyone have June MF and residual for NJ 08053? Having trouble getting a dealer to provide ANY info without coming in to the dealer.

I believe that the MF and Residual do not change.

36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

T-L+ - .00011 and 50%
Ltd - .00011 and 54%

Hybrid’s MF and res is BAD.

I thought they varied based on month and region. Definitely staying away from the hybrid. I can’t understand why they wouldn’t pass that money back to the buyer.