2018 Chevy Volt LT - SoCal lease offer - need advice

Hi All,

Socal resident with 9.5% tax rate - I qualify for GM Supplier and Current Lease incentives

I was quoted a deal:

$0 down or DAS - not sure
12k/36mo $270.10
15k/36mo $290.36

Incentives? $7,400.00 + 1st payment (GM Supplier and Current Lease)
Selling price? $29,920.00

Model Year: 2018
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Volt LT (RED)
MSRP: $34,555.00

Chargeable Options: MSRP . Invoice
GPJ: Cajun Red Tintcoat $395.00 $359.45
W2D: LPO: Cargo Net $65.00 $59.15

Dealer also mentions 2yr or 25k Free Maintenance <- i think this is standard and considered Chevy Complete Care but also wanted to see if anyone knew for sure.

Is this a good deal? Trying to find out if this is true $0 DAS or only $0 down payment along with one pay price.

1 Like

Assuming the 270 is inclusive of tax, the one pay would be 8200.

The deal is okay for So. Cal, but can probably be improved.

Have you looked in the marketplace or searched any of the threads on Volt’s here? There is a ton of information, just gotta tease it out :slightly_smiling_face:

I got something from chevysalesgirl but that had more addons than i needed and a different color.

What is the ballpark for a good/great deal?

Is everything chevysalesgirl post the best deal?

Yes, pretty much, but feel free to keep checking.

I bought mine from her. The price she gives you is what you are going to pay when you get there. Really can’t beat this part.

As far as price, her deals are equal to or better than anything I have seen posted on the forum. Again, feel free to research, I know I did.

I do not know what the bottom line price would be on your specific car. I will say however, if I was going to buy this base trim, I would probably be wanting to pick it up at $7200-$7600 on a one pay. Not sure if this is still reasonable, which is why it is just best to check with sellers to see what they can do.

i got a reply from the dealer and they said :

To be clear this is $0 Due at Signing or just $0 down? $0 Due at Signing
If $0 down, then what is my total due at signing? $0
What is my Single Payment Lease price? $9,093.03

so it looks like you were right about 270.10 was before tax.

$9100 for a one pay, on a 34K Volt is a terrible deal. I would pass.

1 Like

i just asked trish directly for the 1 pay on the exact trim (base model) and to see if she could get it.

Let me know what she comes back with. I am guessing it will it be much better than the $9100!

She doesn’t have any in stock for the LT base model. I was able to find another dealer that offered 12k/36mo for one pay: $8,365.03

this was close to base or the MSRP. adjust a couple hundred for LA tax. that’s why i moved focus to premiers. dealers are sitting on their units, almost impossible to trade, and they charge more. $1000 more and i’ll put you in a red premier :rofl:

1 Like

I would either go back to 8,365 guy, and offer $7500 or keep looking.

Another option, since you are willing to spend 8365 is to just get a higher spec model. You should be able to get something decent with conf and or comfort in LT trim for this price.

@chevysalesgirl and @Jesuscookies thank you both. I will hold out as long and see if i can get a base LT. Reached out to the other dealership and talking with her now.

1 Like