2018 Chevy Volt LT - One time pay $7510 (Socal) đŸ”„

The dealer sales person has asked me to not post their contact information on the public forum because posting it would cause tons of inquiries, most of them won’t lead to a sale. By limiting the amount of people who make the effort to create an account on LH and PMing for the info weeds out the people who are just casually browsing. If you can match or beat the deal above, go ahead and create your own thread and advertise it. Please don’t bounce around this forum making comments that add no value or try to gather competitive information for your own self interest.

2 Likes

Too much time on his hands with no sales

Wow, I’m trying to help out on this forum and all I get is Heat? Nice chatting with you guys. Let me get back to trolling all of these other post. :smirk:

Hi @anamnesis111,

can you PM the dealer info to me?

Thanks,

How many times have you gave someone a good deal and told them not to tell anyone about the deal? If you say none you’re lying to me.

I post the good deals that I sold to real customers on this forum all of the time. I get paid on Volume. So I give away these leases like candy. :rofl:

This post should be closed since the offer is expired
 March???

Can you please PM me the dealer details? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Can you please PM me the dealer info? Any help is greatly appreciated.

i am hoping to lease one this weekend. could you pm dealer info as well. thanks!

Please Pm me dealer info

Hi Panera - could you send me the contact info, please?

Could you send me the dealer info and any tips on securing the best deal. Cheers Panera!

I’d appreciate the dealer info as well. Need a car ASAP and am really bad at the whole negotiation thing.

In another thread it was mentioned GM supplier discount codes can be shared with friends and family for up to 2 years after they have already been used.

Checking to see if by any chance there is someone in here that has an available code to share?

I would forever be in your debt :slight_smile:

How to I PM on this site? Pardon me, this is my first time here. Just trying to see if that 7200 12k/year is still available.

Thanks

Please pm me for dealer info thanks !!!

please post the dealer information for this offer.

I got the deal from the famous guy, Chevy Dealer close by Disneyland !!
Hurry !! PM him right away.
No, wait, don’t PM
 go there now

Sure you didn’t get your cars from Camino?

You seem bored, just trying to send some activity to you
:grinning: