2018 Chevy Volt LT - One time pay $7510 (Socal) šŸ”„

Please can you PM me the dealer info , Thanks !

Where did you find that deal? Thanks.

@Svt310 Can you PM the dealer info please.

Thanks to @panerainovice, I was able to get my wife a white volt LT with comfort package for $7500. I qualified for Educator, New Grad and current lease rebates.

MSRP - $34670
Term - 12k/36m
one pay - $7500
tax rate - 7.75%

With this deal, I am done with car shopping for the next 3 yrs! This community has been the best! I would never be able to get great deals on mine and my wifeā€™s cars without you guys!

Hello @anamnesis111
Can you please PM the dealer info. I am looking to get the same for my wife.

Can you PM the dealer info please.

Hello @anamnesis111
Can you please PM the dealer info. I am looking to get the same for my wife :slight_smile:

Can you PM me the dealer info?

Thanks in advance.

Can you please give me the dealer info as well. Thank you very much

Hello @anamnesis111
I would like to know the dealer info as well please! thank you!

I too would like to now which dealer this alsoā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Arenā€™t you a dealership yourself? You need to work on your grammar and spelling.

2 Likes

lol you got meā€¦ I thought no one would notice. and that is what happens when you type on my phone. Auto Correct sometimes has a mind of itā€™s own. @panerainovice

We need to help out everyoneā€¦ for all we know, he wants to get one for himself and itā€™s cheaper elsewhere :smiley:

Please pm me the dealer information

Pm me the dealer info

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why you need this info and why you continue to stick around this thread and troll. Youā€™re a dealer, not a consumer.

Why is it such a secret? Itā€™s called knowing your competition. It could also help people on this forum if we decide to beat the offer. It seems by withholding the info and making people beg to only be personally messaged the info is very strange. To me it looks like there is a customer list being compiled to sell to dealerships.

There is no conspiracy theory here. A lot of dealers donā€™t want their info to be posted online. A lot of them canā€™t match the same deal.

I say you match this deal and we can post your info all over this forumā€¦LOL

2 Likes

True story - my QX60 dealer was not happy to be getting a ton of LH calls for the same deal I got