2018 Chevy Volt LT - One time pay $7510 (Socal) šŸ”„

Dealer is trying to get you to pay more basically. If you are doing one pay, there is literally only that one payment. If you can get a 12k mile per year lease for what the OP paid, itā€™s a good deal.

It does include tax. 9.5% in my city. Btw, For those that want the the dealer info and details, please PM me. Responding to this thread and asking me to PM you will not work as I donā€™t get any notification.

I know itā€™s easier to contact the OP for dealer info.
Has anyone even tried to contact you local dealer and try to negotiate the same or better deal ?

For a Big place such as SoCal, it seems very unlikely that only 1 dealer can offer this deal.
Even the infamous SparkEV deal 3 years ago was being accomplished elsewhere.

Agreed. The best way is to find several dealers with lots of inventory, get quotes, and then start playing them off each other.

No dealer gives you their bottom price right away, even if you tell them you heard about some deal on the internet.

1 Like

Can you pm the dealer number?

Please PM the dealer info and saleperson info.

Thanks

Thanks to op, I was able to get the following deal

7200 12k/year with Chevy xs wear protection

1 Like

Why you guys asking for dealer name and waiting for OP to send it? Might not even share that info in general (might not even replicate this deal at same dealership) hunt for a lower deal than this ; Call or email chevy dealers near you and ask for a similiar deal or actually go in with a lower # and see what happens whats the worse that can happen.

1 Like

What is your Location/Tax rate?. Removing $500 for XS, your One pay is only $6700 !!

PM sent
But I wish the base included the active cruise control oh well
And the headroom is not great for sure.

I was able to get a similar deal with Marci at Camino Real Chevy, who was a pleasure to work with to get my first lease and first Chevy! She was extremely responsive by text/email/phone, very patient in answering all of my n00b questions, and honest and straightforward. Iā€™d definitely recommend her.

Base Volt LT
15k miles/year
including xs wear
8300, 9.25% tax, discounts: Asian conquest and GM supplier code

1 Like

congrats. Marci is the best!

Tisk Tiskā€¦ I hope you donā€™t shop here in the OCā€¦ If I speak to someone, they get my best offer the first time. I know that I might not be offered a second chance with 95% of the people that contact me. The true professional shows full transparency.

Could you please PM me the dealership. Thanks in advance.

If youā€™re going to comment on my thread, please donā€™t self promote yourself. Iā€™m here to share my deal and help people try to get a good deal.

3 Likes

Anyone else care to share the deal they got?
I see at least 20 people looking to get one and only a few came back to share their numbersā€¦

2018 Chevrolet Volt LT

MSRP: $34,160
Selling Price: $29,475
Down Payment: $0
Incentives: $8438.73 (includes conquest and GM discounts)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00006
Residual: $16,738.40

Zip Code: 95757
Leasehackr Score: ~19 ??? (calculator canā€™t do it properly)

Search for this post and it is 7k one pay lease

Super deal Train!!!

Nice! Looks like the deals are rolling in! Congrats!

For those who have not notice, this deal is the same as the other one that includes GM supplier and a lower tax rate. So no need to slam the other ā€œcontactā€ and go ahead give some business to OPā€™s guy :smiley: