2018 Chevy Volt LT - One time pay $7510 (Socal) šŸ”„

I am sure the OP got this quote from the sales associate that I referred him to.

You can PM me or OT for her info. She is really the best. Easy to deal with. Never pushes. Never whinesā€¦ (and no, she does not post here on the forum unfortunately)

I actually got it from another dealership and had him beat her price. If you want the dealer info and my experience on getting this deal, just shoot me a PM. Out of courtesy for the dealership I didnā€™t add their info as the price is really low compared to their official advertisement.

1 Like

oh i see. awesome. good for you. I am sticking with my gal. Thanks.

1 Like

Can I get dealer info please? Thanks in advance

Please send me the info

1 Like

I donā€™t see why the dealership would mind if you gave their name. That would be more free advertising for them. Why keep it a secret from these folks in this public forum? :thinking:

1 Like

Please PM me the dealer info. Thank you

so this is something Iā€™m confused about. A coworker got his volt for $9700 (with xs wear) without an asian rebate. His total rebate was $6900. Which confuses me as I see most of the people with asian rebates posting about an $8400 rebate (which is only $1500 more than his). Any idea how these rebates break down? the rebate form he signed didnā€™t list all the rebates (heck, the ones with values only totaled to around $3K) but below them there was the total of $6900. Considering he didnā€™t own or lease before, it doesnā€™t seem likely that some loyal / competitive rebate came into play.

anyone able to shed light?

Please share me the dealer details

Would you mind PM-ing me? I tried but not sure how to, would really appreciate learning about your experience as I really want to get a Volt before this monthā€™s deal ends, thanks!

Could you please PM the dealer info? thx

The majority of lease rebates come from federal EV rebate fundamentally. Thereā€™s $7500 baked-in that the leasor gets and allocates to rebates and/or inflated residual

To an extent yes, but how much is baked in is fixed by GMF. Basically the rebate number should be the same for every customer (absent of being eligible for some and not others).

Can you please PM me the dealership/salesman contact info?

Was this also at the same dealership as the OP?

Wow, this is exactly what Iā€™m looking for. Perfect timing too. Can you PM dealer info? Thanks!

Hi, would you mind share dealer contact on the Volt lease? Thanks a bunchā€¦

Please PM me the dealer details. thanks.

Can you PM dealer info? Thanks!

Does the price here (ie, $7510) include tax/fees? I was told by a local dealer that one has to pay about $1,800 tax/fee (in SolCA) for the 0-due lease (~700 tax on CCR/rebate, ~400 registration, ~650 lease inception, etc). So it comes down to ~$1,800+ $208.64x36. Does this sound right?