2018 Chevy volt LT base

The prices quoted here would not include the state and utility rebate.

A, Volt / Clarity / I3, PHEV, can all be had in the $5500-$6500 range after additional state / utility rebates are factored in.

Update- took the $9700 15k/36m XS wear and tear deal. LT model with comfort package. They had flexcash so this was much better than other deals I was getting. Dealer may not be able to replicate but I can share info if you need. PM me.

@Nick_S I canā€™t seem to PM you but can you share details? Looks like exactly what Iā€™m looking for!

@Nick_S couldnā€™t pm you either . great deal tho could i get norcal contact as well? Thank you, and great find!

I sent it to you guys

Man, you guys are getting hosed in N. Cal.

@Jesuscookies what kind of a deal can i get in SoCal. 3yr/15k + comfort + xs wear & tearā€¦I donā€™t mind driving down or getting the car transported to me in.

@Nick_Sā€¦would you be able to share the infoā€¦pleaseā€¦thanks

Hi Nick, is this one-pay? MSRP? Dealer?

Please pm me the contact info for your deal. Thanks!

Please PM me the contact info. Thanks

Would love to know what deals are in so cal.

Note that the deal I had may not be replicated if they donā€™t have flex cash ( as I understand)

I am going to guess your Volt had and MSRP of approximately 35K? Based on that, and your 15K mileage, I would put this lease at no more than 8200-8500 on a one pay. And, that is being conservative.

If you want to post up the details from your lease, like MSRP, discount, MF, RV, you will get a better answer on your particular deal. Did you use a supplier code?

@Jesuscookies Unfortunately, didnā€™t have supplier code or current lease. That does make the lease better but I didnā€™t have either since its my 1st lease. Here are the detailsā€¦
MSRP: 32,000
Gross Capitalized cost: 30,120
Cap cost reduction/discount: 8900
Adj cap cost: 21,220
RV: 16,271
MF:1.25 (I canā€™t remember this so itā€™s a guess based on my memory)

Including XS W&T.

You did fine, enjoy the car @Nick_S

Next time around spend some time learning about your lease numbers before signing. It will ensure you squeeze every penny out of the deal.

Yeah, perhaps. I had researched more than 8 dealerships and none were actually even close to the one-pay offer I got. Could be because i didnt have current lease or supplier code - which does take off $1000

1 Like

Hi, could you or someone else on the thread PM me the dealer info? Would love to get one at this price. Thanks