2018 Chevy volt LT base

Thank you, can you please PM me details? Oakland here, looking for a Premier.

Please PM me the dealer info and thanks in advance.

Interested in getting an LT asap. I am near Dublin. Please PM dealer info and details. Thank you much.

Hi is it a good idea to go as a group (like 4-5) to a dealer to get best price. There are at-least 5 people in my circle (including me) looking for volt LT base model .

1 Like

Hi,
Can you PM me the details including MSRP and the lease agreement if possible. I am looking for LT with comfort and confidence package - 3yr/15k per year lease. I am ready to do single payment if that lowers the total cost.
Thanks

Hi, can you also pm me the dealer info? Thanks

Could you PM the dealer info?

Newbie to the forum. Interested in the volt. Can I get the Dealer info via DM? Thanks.

Got a 2018 volt LT base model + cargo net + all weather mats
10k miles per year, 36 month lease
$4400 drive-off inclusive all taxes ,fees and first month payment
$150 per month including taxes
$500 for XS Wear and tear
$4400 + $150*35 + $500 = $10150 - $500(pge) - $1500(ca rebate) = $8150
No current lease and No employer participation

Thanks
John

Can you share the dealership pls? Can’t send you a private message yet…

That sounds interesting. I’m in Walnut Creek and @redwood says in Dublin. Might be worth a try?

How is this deal?

3yr, 15k miles. Wear and tear included. Comfort package. $9700 one pay.

A friend of mine was quoted $9985 - out the door - no comfort package. Let us know how it goes.

Did you get anything? I am looking for the same.

Hi, Would you pm the dealer info?
appreciate!!

Hi,
Can you pm dealer info?

Thanks,
Kiwi

i am getting $9100 one pay for 10k/36 months on base volt LT.

Could you please PM dealer info. Thank you.

Hi John, Could you please share the dealer information when you get a moment. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Question - the 8551 is total out the door - but there is still the $1500 refund and $500 PGE rebate in CA, effectively bringing your total down to $6551, correct? Or is that already factored into your price?