2018 Chevy volt LT base

Please PM me the dealer. Thanks

I was able to get that same dealer to lower the one pay on a base LT Volt to $7600 for 12k/36mo

Best deal i could find thus far. Again this is with 9.5% tax rate, GM Supplier Discount and non GM current lease.

PM me for details.

Thanks @Jesuscookies for reassuring me theough the process to keep searching and negotiating for the right deal!

2 Likes

Hi, can you please provide the dealer info? thanks

Awesome brother! Glad you were able to get the right price. That is a solid deal. Post up details when you get the chance!

Please PM me the dealer info, thanks !

can you pm me the dealer info? am looking to pick up an LT, esp at that price.

Can you please PM me the dealer info too? I am looking for a Volt LT in the bay area itself

Can you also pm me the dealer info? Thanks

pls PM dealer info as well, thanks

Hi, Kindly PM the dealer. Planning to take the Momentum Chevy offer of $8,045 one pay 10k/yr tomorrow if I canā€™t find another dealer. This is with supplier and non GM lease discount.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there, could you also PM me details on this detail? Thank you in advance!

@PlzhelpW - looks like you scored a killer deal and everyone wants in! Can you please PM me as well with dealer details? looking to purchase this week! Thanks in advance!

curious as to what you meant by:

I thought all new cars clean air vehicles registered in CA were eligible for the new red sticker.
I did notice this, makes me think some Volts are NOT eligible?

ā€œVolt (Eligible vehicles with the Low Emissions Package will have a C or a D in the 5th position of the VIN. Test Group Number must also match)ā€

That just means they need to have the low emissions package to meet Californiaā€™s stricter rules. If you are leasing from a California dealership this is the only spec they are going to have. Get one in Kansas and you may run into a problem :slight_smile:

Can u please send PM me the details I am looking for oneā€¦ Thanks in advance

Thanks for quick reply

Can u please send PM me the details I am looking for a Vote lease this weekendā€¦ Thanks in advance

Please email me the details also.

Looking for a Volt also and Iā€™m in Modesto, CA

Please PM me details?

Can you PM me the dealer info? thanks!!!