2018 Chevy volt LT base

The less miles should offset the extra features. I honestly do not think I am qualified enough to comment. IMO, it would be same as mine, or may be 200 more max. I would personally not pay much more.

Thanks. Very helpful. So far you have given me the best and useful advice on my search for a best deal on Volt. Thanks again.

Mileage changes residual. So the 12K to 15K would deduct another 2% from residual. It adds about $700 total to the deal to go from 12K to 15K.

Do you have recommendations on aftermarket DC fast charger?

I did not really look into it. Not important for my driving habits.

I know the level 2 chargers run around $500 and whatever the electrician charges to install. If you plan on getting one, look and see if you electric company offers any incentives. I think LADWP will give me a rebate of $500 if I do install one?

Thank you. Iā€™m in OC, and SoCal Edison has clean fuel rewards program, $450 rebate.

Hi, I am looking for the same dealā€¦15k/3year with the following Volt C or a D in the 5th position of the VIN. Test Group Number must also match. Basically a red sticker eligible 2018 model. Appreciate your help. I am based in NorCal and can travel 150miles, if necessary to get a good deal. Thanks

Excellent deal and would appreciate sharing the dealer via PM. Thank you

Hello, Iā€™m also looking for this deal. Please PM me the dealership info. Thanks for your help

Hi, can you pm me the dealer info?
Thanks

Hey, can you PM me the dealer info?

Hi, can you please pm me the dealer info?

Hi all, i was quoted a deal:

$0 down or DAS - not sure
12k/36mo $270.10
15k/36mo $290.36

Incentives? $7,400.00 + 1st payment (GM Supplier and Current Lease)
Selling price? $29,920.00

Model Year: 2018
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Volt LT (RED)
MSRP: $34,555.00

Chargeable Options: MSRP . Invoice
GPJ: Cajun Red Tintcoat $395.00 $359.45
W2D: LPO: Cargo Net $65.00 $59.15

Is this a good deal? Trying to find out if this is true $0 DAS or only $0 down payment along with one pay price.

In nor cal? That sounds like a typical deal, 270.10, assuming excluding tax, is about 10800 total. BTW, I suggest plugging those numbers into the calculator and checking to see how much one pay comes out to with buy rate.

Socal deal and including tax

I got 15K for $10,284 (tax included).

This is a base with no options.

My understanding is that there is a $1500 and $500 I will get back so about $8300 with the rebates. Good deal? or average? I actually want to wait until december to get maximum benefit of hov stickerā€¦are other folks doing that?

Are you in Nor Cal or So. Cal?

I am looking to lease one time pay 15k/year. Should I wait for 2019 to arrive and buy 2018 or should I buy now? If now, can someone suggest the best deals out there (NorCal). What should I expect to pay (on the road) everything inclusive for a base model.

1 Like

Hi, can you PM me the dealer info please? Thanks!

You can please PM details, I live Dublin too