2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

Closed a deal yesterday at Sierra Chevrolet in Monrovia…Sergio was a pleasure to deal with including GM and finance guy as well! I got his contact info from another member here and Would definitely recommend Sergio to anyone in SoCal, his # is 626-421-5323…you will not be disappointed! They also have lots of volts in stock! Happy Shopping! Paul

How much and what was the deal?

MSRP 36980, one pay of $8700…no GM supplier , but had Asian conquest…tax rate of 7.75%…

@chevysalesgirl I am surprised that you have not posted your prices in this thread. Can you let me know the best numbers on a new lease ? I did a lease from you one year back and looking for to lease a volt now.

Maybe it’s a good time for her to step in now and grab all SoCal members here that are still looking. I believe the “contact” is off Sunday and Monday.

What was the msrp, final one pay number? Was it close to original poster minus shipping cost?

Please share dealer name and contact in the Bay Area…I am ready to buy asap

I didn’t have a supplier code, but I signed the deal yesterday on a 1-pay for $6,990.00 for the same 36mo/12K with the GM XS wear included for peace of mind, MSRP $34,095.00

edit - typo on the MSRP, sorry about that guys, standard LT no options

This is a super deal. Provide more details please. Upload lease agreement?

Your MSRP is higher than mine, you had XS wear, and no gm supplier.

Where was this?

Thanks.

Those with one pay leases, have you received any info from GM financial on the acceptable wear/guidelines (applicable for those who did not buy XS wear coverage)?

My last lease (via Ally) included a “wear square” and any scratch smaller than that was not charged.

I dont have asian vehicle so no conquest, nor GM supplier discount. what is the best lease offer I should accept in Norcal Bay Area. Pls share dealer info as well.

How did you find the email address of the internet sales manager? I dont see them listed on the dealer’s website.

I just called , Devani no longer work there anymore. The best way is to call around and get their email. Try Dublin Chevy, Justin. He’s from Fremont dealership.

XS Wear

Thanks will do. Its a painful process.

No GM supplier and XS for $6990 !!! Damn, making us feel bad now…:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yes it is. And it’s all about timing. Good luck hunting!

My local dealer sells LTs for $28k. Will try to hack it tomorrow.

For the one pay, do they run your credit?

Awesome thread, and thanks for sharing this deal. Also to Vinhboy and 49er, and countless of posters here. I didn’t get the best deal but happy that I snagged one. It was crazy at the dealership, everyone coming in asking for a Volt when I was there for 2 hrs and the dealership had to turn away so many people. I think this deal has been shared on slickdeals too, they call it the slickdeals effect.

Mine is for 3 years, 10K per year.