2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California šŸ”„

@Pb_ev . Can you please PM the dealer info ?

Looks like the deal is dead. Others who I gave the delaer info reported that they are not getting confirmed or dealer doesnt have inventory.

I worked with Ian villagonzalo at fremont chevy.

just started my search process:

so far I have
VOLT LT, $129 (+tax) per month for 36 months, $3000 down payment. Taxes are 9.5% for LA county apparently. My credit score in 800 and I have a ā€œlease in the household.ā€ I will post more details soonā€¦

sounds too good to be true so far, I am sure that there are hidden costs.

2 Likes

Do yourself a favor and roll the 3000 into the lease payments. Your effective is $209 / 230tx, which is a stellar deal.

Very interested in this.

so it turns out that their one pay offer was 10500 dollars.

so far I have two other better offers:
8290 one pay, dealer covers difference with insurance in case that i total my car
8000 one pay, dealer will not cover anything if I total car.

will need full insurance to cover volt LT

What? GAP is included on all GMF leases, but you still need full coverage no matter what.

2 Likes

oh ok that makes more senseā€¦ I didnā€™t get much time on the phone with the first guy.

I just talked to a salesman that said that he could negotiate with me in person to get the deal down an extra 1000 dollars. Has anyone had good experience with negotiating in person?

the salesman said that he has to negotiate the deal to management as well and that ā€œpresence is powerā€

is it worth going in? my target is 7000-7500 for a volt LT, 10,000 / 36

usually, thatā€™s called bait and switch practice, got convinced 2 times in the past and went to the dealership - itā€™s a no go - as the initial salesman cannot fulfill the promises, they will send out a ā€œmanagerā€ to take over the negotiation and back to square one - lesson learned - so unless I have had good experience with the salesman before, I would not do it again - but then who knows, 3rd time might be a charm - so maybe Iā€™d fall for the 3rd time :wink:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t waste my time.
In my experience, any of the internet sales can negotiate their lowest price over phone or email.

You can see countless times in the forums where people said they gave in and paid the higher price after spending 3 hours, with the wife and kids being hungry and getting yelled at, just to get it over.
So, the dealerā€™s strategy of wearing you down actually works ā€¦

1 Like

Can you share more information. I am in la too

Can you please share the dealer info of $8xxx Volt? Thinking of getting it this weekend

Hello,

Can you PM me the dealer info as well.

Thanks

Hi Duderino! ā€¦ Could you please let me know where you were offered the $8290 and $8000 one pay leases in SoCal? (And were those numbers for ā€œout the doorā€?) ā€¦ Thanks!

Got the following deal from a bay area dealer.
Volt LT - w/leather, comfort package and driver confidence package

MSRP: $36,245
Selling Price: $31,580
One Payment: $8697
Incentives:$7400

Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000

Leasehackr Score:14.8
(Had to adjust the Money factor number a little in order to get the drive off breakdown correct)

1 Like

Is that $8697 the TOTAL amount you paid, out-the-door?

Is there any hope of getting a deal like this in the Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia area?

Yes, one pay lease, $8,697 out the door.

Can you pm me the dealer infoā€¦ Iā€™m in Oakland and looking for a similar Volt. Thanks