2018 Chevy Volt Lease Info (Jan 2018) in So.Cal

Hey guys,

I have been shopping for a 2018 Volt LT with leather and here is what I found so far.

Volt LT with leather
MSRP: $36,xxx
36 months
15K miles per year (lower mileage requirement will reduce the payment of course)
Zero drive-off (sign and drive, not even the first month)
Rebate: $6250 (if you have a current lease)
Dealer Discount: $3500 to $5000 normally.

Lots of dealers are quoting $390 to $420 (including 9.5% tax) - Including the regular chevy sales guys on this forum.

The best I got was $360 including tax (seemingly $350 is possible). Can share the dealer info if you want. My sales person is very knowledgeable and knows about one-pay lease, and etc.

Please do yourself a favor and shop around. Hope this helps!

And for the same car, one-pay lease was $11625 (or about $322 a month).

And Costco rebate is OVER. CA State rebate is still intact at $1500 or $3500 (for low income)

I assume you have been in touch with ChevySalesGirl here on this forum. Based on my calibrated eyeball and her spreadsheet I predict that she can beat your quote by $10 to $20 based on the MSRP and her numbers.

her quote wasn’t attractive at all. that is why I am saying ‘do yourself a favor and shop around’

i sold a volt w/ leather 15k for 360 yesterday…soooo. -_- they just needed a current lease and supplier or military or educator.

1 Like

the above quote I have is with a non-GM lease only (no supplier or military or educator). Your quote was way higher in my situation.

there’s no difference in the rebate amount in gm or non-gm current lease. on a volt and bolt it’s the same rebate. on other cars it’s different.

1 Like

ok. I wasn’t aware of that. I will change it. but your quote was higher FOR SURE

Everyone heard you the first time. You don’t have to hammer her.

1 Like

no, not everyone. and i am only doing this so every shopper benefits. i know her prices are decent but other dealers can offer equally good prices or even better in many cases.

I just don’t want the shoppers to think she or anyone who advertises here has the best price.

Plus, I didn’t mean to hammer anyone here. She had to chime in and say things. Not me.

1 Like

She’s not being passive-aggressive in her comments. You are, however, by throwing in that her prices weren’t the best each time you posted. You made your point. If others are too stupid to not shop around, that’s their problem. Quit trying to be a hero. I have no skin in this game, however she’s a trusted and respected member here. She couldn’t get the best price on your deal, you made your point, move on.

4 Likes

If you think she wasn’t passive-aggressive, then we share a different point of view and I am ok with that.

Not trying to be a hero (why do I gain for that?). Just want to educate people that there are good deals to be had at different dealerships as well.

A lot of people will agree that the consensus is that the dealers that advertise here have the best prices. And that is not true.

This is my post sharing what I have found. Don’t tell me to move on. You should just ignore my posts.

1 Like

I’m also shopping for an LT with leather+comfort+confidence package.
Dealer discounts suck at the moment looks like they don’t want to move units.

Recent quote I received

Msrp $36,460
Dealer discount + Rebate = $9710 (Rebate is $6250)
So only $3460 off msrp
Sell price $33,000
Net after rebate $26750
Residual $17,136.20

36 month / 10k miles
$2000 due @ signing $331.96 [9.50% TAX included]

I also have lease conquest which is included in this deal.

$4500 dealer discount should be easy at this point. $5000 is hard.

I’m looking for $5500-6000 dealer discount before any rebates.

Hoping for the same. Was that the case last year?

I always wondered what was the dealer cost for this vehicles.
I can imagine way below invoice.
I’ve seen people get more than $6000 off msrp before rebates on 2017

awesome. I am waiting until next month or so for the best deal.

Which car you trying to get for 36k msrp?
The one I looked at have leather, comfort, convenience packages as well