2018 Chevy Volt, $257.62/month, So Cal

Hi, I’m looking to transfer my lease. Started a new job which provides a company car. The car is in perfect condition, Volt LT, extra options include leather seats, heated seats, side and back up monitor system. It’s a 36k miles, 36 months lease. 27 more payments left, the car has 7854 miles, you can avg 1042 for the remainder of the lease. Car pool stickers and I will also throw in a level 2 charger. Taxes not included. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

That’s a good payment on a well equipped Volt, just make sure you aren’t going to run into any issues with the CVRP rebate if you have received it.

2 Likes

FYI if the lender is GMF, the transfer must be within the same state.

1 Like

Looks cool. I’m interested, and I sent you a pm.

Sent you a PM

Please be advised that taxes are not included.

Hi, the car is still available. I sent a PM to everyone that inquired about it. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

1 Like

Still available? Would you be willing to ship to the DC area?

Hi, I’m interested if it’s still available. I’m in Los Angeles. Please let me know. Thanks!

I appreciate everyone who read or commented on my post, but the car is already sold.
The car was great, just didn’t have the need for it any longer. Keep an eye out for new leases, I got the deal from this site.