2018 Chevy Traverse RS *NJ Only*

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Chevy Traverse RS

MSRP: $43,370
Monthly payment : $413 includes NJ tax rolled in.

Current mileage: 10,600
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: approx 1400
Maturity date: 2/3/21

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $595 paid by me
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: All weather GM mats. Vehicle was in a driveway fender bender at 5mph. All damage was repaired through insurance. Needs to be transfered before February 2nd 2020, GM does not allow a transfer within 12 months of maturity.

Photos:

Awd or fwd? Thanks

Its fwd 20202020

Will pay transfer fee

NJ only, correct? May want to update the title.

Correct, updated.

1 Like

6 weeks left to get this transferred.

Do you have window sticker? Offering incentive?

I’ll try and find it, I’m paying the transfer fee.

Leather? Captains chairs?

Yes, black leather and 2nd row captains chairs. 1st and 2nd row have the gm floor liners and cargo has the all weather mat.

Added window sticker

Only 1 month left to transfer

I’d take it tomorrow if it wasn’t FWD

I get it, I always used to think that way. Never had an issue with FWD in the snow, it has a snow mode.

1 Like

We live in Ohio, and decided that the price premium for AWD on our most recent car wasn’t worth it.

If the weather is really bad, we stay home. If it isn’t really bad, they’re pretty efficient with clearing the snow before it turns to ice.

Depending on how much you drive (and where), having no AWD can present various degrees of difficulty, but so far this winter we have needed AWD exactly never.

It is not about snow, in general i don’t like FWD cars.

I’m pretty sure that even the AWD Traverse will be FWD biased until it needs to supply power to the rear wheels. Having done two, and entering a third NJ winter with a FWD Acadia after being convinced that I “needed” an AWD CRV before that, I can say that I’ve had almost no issues at all using the FWD in snow. There was one steep driveway I couldn’t make it up on a bad snowy day, and another one that I didn’t even bother trying to pull into because it just looked like a bad idea, even if I was in something with AWD.