2018 Chevy Traverse LT

Started to get quotes today for a 3 year, 15K mile a year lease in MA. I did very well on my truck, and have read that Traverse seems to be the best 3 row lease option at this point. First quote was high in my opinion, but it fit the 1% rule:
MSRP: 39,995
Sale price: 36,629
Rebates: 2500
Res: 56
MF: 0.00054
Dealer fee: 100
Monthly: 402 nothing due at signing. Not even first payment. (includes sales tax).

Res and MF are assumed from Edmunds, and they match the calculator.

Let’s see what I can get this down to…

I’d be curious as well, I’m also in MA planning to lease an SUV with third row, and we really like the Traverse.

Assuming this is an AWD LT Cloth? This according to Chevrolet.com. Wow, $39K MSRP for a vehicle with cloth. Chevy’s gotta get their act together.

1 Like

Around 40K gets you leather with Toyota and Hyundai - personal preference is indifferent on leather interior.

Tried to get 3 more quotes today - no major responses, just the auto replies.

i received a quote…-39,345 msrp vip price
35,140$
36m/12 k year first payment due at signing 389.99
doc acquisition fee included…96$&650$…
includes mass tax(not the excise only ford includes that to my knowledge)
chevy traverse cloth 1lt (second row captains)
…THIS TOOK ALOT OF PREVIOUS ASKING AND THEN THEY IGNORED ME FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND TEXTED ME THAT A FEW DAYS AGO…all these sales people treat me bad lol

Would you mind forwarding me the dealer and salespersons name for this deal, I may see if they will match it, thanks so much!

gotta wait 12 months. These will be down to the low 300’s…

1 Like

It was banks auto out of New Hampshire -I believe they will deliver to you also I had no trade no new/previous lease incentive no rebates no nothing-I also did not take the deal… so you possibly can take advantage of a BETTER if you have a lease for whatever incentives are going on I’m no firefighter etc. etc. …leave that out and let them add that in after (: I really like the traverse but Honestly I’d rather buy a Ford expedition used…The sales girl was Marissa but honestly I wouldn’t use her …Due to lack of calling back playing games /rude etc.
also i was texting all deals in the end -good luck!Maybe you’ll be on the lease hacker page and get it for 3-350… they also have GMC deals that are pretty great too !

Quirk was the same quote. Supposedly the Acadia would lease better, but yet to hear back from Banks about this.

How could a used Exp end up comparing from a deal perspective?

huh?Well that was the lowest quote I could get on a traverse lease…I don’t have any lease going on previous incentives etc. trade-in-DID U TEST DRIVE 1? I fell in love with expy… better visibility front to back ect .ect … and yeah car gurus -

And yes it could compare if you buy a used model are you actually like driving it

Driven the Expy and Tahoe as well. For what we need, the Acadia/Traverse platform was enough. If I was buying I agree that the Expy would be better - the flex plate issues on the traverses still scare me to be out of warranty with one.