2018 Chevy Bolt LT - $12,800 One Pay - 36/10k - NorCal Bay Area

Did you ever get the dealer details? If so, were you able to replicate this price?

I got one for 13k one pay lease 36/15k from FH Dailey chevy in San Leandro , CA

I talked to FH Dailey also when I was looking for the Bolt. They couldnā€™t do better than 13.2k at the time, thatā€™s why I went with Dublin. But 36/15k for 13k is a great deal! Every 2k miles is about 400 bucks difference in the one pay.

looks like they got bunch of Bolts recently. i saw at least 15 on the lot.

2018 Chevy Bolt LT
includes DC Fast, Comfort/Convenience package, Driver Confidence package, and floor mats.

4000 down and 330/month
36 months/12K

How is this deal? I just closed it

Not sure what the prices are recently, but thatā€™s over $15k. A friend leased a base model for $225/month 5K down. I didnā€™t ask if that includes taxes. But that was a decent deal.

Hopefully this isnā€™t coming off as too spammy, but just checking to see if anyone on the forum has a spare gm supplier discount code available to share. The code can be shared with friends within 2 years of having originally been used to lease a GM vehicle. Cheers guys.

Curious as to why Iā€™m not seeing a lot of people posting awesome BOLT LT deals. This time last year the forums were buzzing with incredible deals.