[Deleted for privacy]

[Deleted for privacy, post is outdated now]

1 Like

Hi, sounds like a great deal! Can you Pm me the dealer info? Thanks

Hi @anon53811246, Could you PM me the dealer info please. Both 11k and the 10k dealers. Thanks.

Hi @anon53811246, Could you PM me the dealer info please. Both 11k and the 10k dealers. Thanks.

Do not worry - GM will need to discount further to move BOLTS

General Motors Co. Chief Executive Mary Barra is pressing Washington for an expansion of electric-vehicle tax credits, a plea that would help the company and rivals like Tesla Inc. sell battery-powered cars in an era of cheap gasoline and skepticism about alternative vehicles.

Ms. Barra during her appearance will commit to a boost for Bolt production later this year, but she isn’t quantifying the increase. The auto maker sold about 22,000 Bolts in the U.S. last year and about 4,000 abroad including in Europe, where the EVs are sold through GM’s former Opel subsidiary, now owned by French car maker Peugeot .

Last month, GM increased the number of Bolts it produces at its Orion Assembly plant in suburban Detroit to nearly 20%, to an annual rate of around 35,000, according to a person familiar with the matter. That is still a relatively modest number: GM sold about 42,000 Chevy Silverado pickup trucks in February alone.

1 Like

I saw this one … wish it was in CA
http://www.quirkchevy.com/new-chevy-specials/2018-chevrolet-bolt-ev-why-buy-a-2017-think-new-technology-additional-state-federal-incentives-1485/

@anon53811246 - please PM me the dealer info for both 10k and 11k. thanks

@anon53811246 - could you PM me the dealer as well? Thank you

@anon53811246 please PM me the dealer too. Thanks!

HI can you please PM dealers info. Thanks

@anon53811246 Could you PM me the dealer info please. Thanks.

Would you mind PM’ing me the dealership info? I’d really like to get your deal too! :slight_smile:

Dealer info please? Thank you!

@anon53811246 can you please PM me dealer info? Thanks!

Don’t you have “TooManyCars”?

1 Like

Can you please PM me the details too. I’ve been debating between Leaf and Bolt. Need to make a decision soon.

that’s good to know @anon53811246. I like the leaf’s ride far better than bolts. I don’t know why. Leaf was much quieter and gentle on the road it left (though I didn’t ride on the exact same roads).

Leaf is spacious than Bolt, by Bolt has good range. That’s my dilemma.

Hello,
Can you please PM me the dealer info? Thanks

Hello,
Can you please PM me the dealer info? Thanks

Please pm me the dealer info, highly appreciate that

I don’t think there are any LT bolts left in the Bay Area.