2018 Chevrolet Volt LT, 15 mos remaining,1125 mi/mo, $3000 Onepay SoCal

2018 Chevrolet Volt LT with Leather
Iridescent Pearl Tricoat (white) with black interior
Located in Pasadena, California
Just serviced (Oil, tire rotation, alignment)
1 free oil change remaining

MSRP: $37k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $3200 onepay
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $188

Current mileage: 15620
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month:1200
Maturity date:

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $3200
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I’ll pay the transfer fee

Financial institution: GM Financial/ Wells Fargo
Transfer fee: $595 (I’ll pay, ya cheapskate!)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): prefer local delivery

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, great condition

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

1 Like

Hi there,

Please PM if still available, thank you.

Thanks for all of the messages. Here are some updates:
My math/memory was fuzzy, the lease end date is actually 08/22/2021. I will adjust the onepay price so it’s just under $200/month for hackrs.
I leased this car from Trish, you can find my post in the “Chevrolet Bonus Tag” thread (post #3849)
I work from home and don’t drive anymore!! Help me get rid of this paperweight!!!

GM is not accepting lease transfers as of 06-10-2020, the lease assumption department is still closed due to covid19. I’ll repost when they open.

@michael please close this thread

Closed at the request of OP, feel free to PM if and when you wish to reopen.

Reopened at request of OP

GM Financial is open, please message me with a contact phone # if you’re interested.
I’ve changed the asking price to $2500 (one-pay) for the remaining 12 months. See below for updates:

2018 Chevrolet Volt LT with Leather
Iridescent Pearl Tricoat (white) with black interior
Located in Pasadena, California
Just serviced (Oil, tire rotation, alignment)
1 free oil change remaining

MSRP: $37k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $2500 onepay
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $208

Current mileage: 15814
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 1667
Maturity date:

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $3200
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I’ll pay the transfer fee

Financial institution: GM Financial/ Wells Fargo
Transfer fee: $595 (I’ll pay, ya cheapskate!) (Pre-pay the transfer fee and I’ll reimburse you)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No, California only

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, great condition, come check it out

Hi,

Just wanted to see if this was still available!

If so, I had a couple of other questions: Why, might I ask are you trying to get rid of the car? Is there is a disposition fee or security deposit? Would it be possible to see the lease agreement? I just want to get a better idea for the numbers I’m working with (RV, etc) and package/features of the car. Also, do you mind sending the VIN number over? Was going to run a quick carfax on the car to make sure everything is kosher. Finally, I’m assuming its just $2500 (inclusive of taxes etc) to pay off the rest of the lease and that would be my only out of pocket expense?

I’m local so I’d love to come check the car out if alls good. Thank you so much!

Best,
Brian

I believe the second lessee would qualify for a SCE $1,000 rebate as well, bringing down the cost even further, if they qualify.

Thanks for the tip

Was on the SCE Website and it said that if submitting after July 12 that it would “require ownership of the vehicle in California for a minimum of 20 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date. Lease terms of at least 20 months are required for program eligibility. If the lease agreement submitted does not have a minimum lease term, the vehicle is not eligible for the Clean Fuel Reward Program unless applicant can provide other proof, acceptable to SCE, that it will own or lease the vehicle for at least 20 months.”

So, Im not sure it applies here right?

That’s new. Looks like SCE would not apply after all. Thanks for sharing.

I received 8 calls today - you folks must really miss the Volt!!

The lease transfer is pending, thanks for all of your interest.