SOLD OUT 2018 Buick Envision Preferred $269+tax , D.A.S.$499 36/10k

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Buick Envision Preferred FWD.
MSRP: $ 37200
Monthly Payment: $ 269 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 499
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00103
Residual: 56
Available Incentives: $6050 includes competitive lease
Leasehackr Score: 11 yrs
Saved Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Simpson Buick (Buena Park CA):

Awesome ! But I hope you understand 0 down isn’t the same as sign n drive. Read the fine print, you will be surprised to see inceptions adding up :slight_smile:

Also, SoCal vs. FL. Florida is impossible to get decent deals in - that is until @mani_is_kool arrived on the scene!

4 Likes

In addition to the drive off fees, it does not specify a particular trim - willing to bet it’s the base trim.

2 Likes

it says base on MSRP 36865

For what it’s worth, the Simpson website indicates they are advertising the Preferred trim

If you are referring to the Simpson website, it doesn’t mention trim level until you look at the inventory. For $36865 that gets you a Preferred trim.

Still not as good as this deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

to replicate anything even remotely close to what Simpson Buick in CA does in FL is a an uphill battle.
@mani_is_kool car has a higher MSRP and i guarantee you the upfront $ on the CA deal is significantly more than $499 despite the fact that CA doc fee is a fraction of that in FL.

1 Like

I meant mani’s deal is better, probably should have been clearer, but I thought it was obvious when I mentioned the Simpson ad is crap.

1 Like

Did you check the disclaimer ?? They mentioned 2 stock numbers. When you check their inventory they only have one available and surprisingly its a totally different stock number :wink:. Regardless, rebates are different in every regiom bud, just take the encore example, while i was sold out both months there was TX deal for 98 bucks…

Why all this venom ? Huh - What gives ?

I posted the Simpson Ad out of general interest in the topic. It’s not crap. By any measure it’s a very good deal whether you think so or not.

Simpson Buick does straight deals. When they say they have a deal you can believe it.

I have leased 2 (almost 3) Buicks from them

Yeah its a good deal, till they honor it.

Dude, are they paying you? Mani posts a deal and the first thing you do is post an ad from a dealer clear across the country.

Whatever you think of the deal it’s not as good. You sound like you’re on payroll or a fanboy.

And it’s not venom, you and I both know ads are crap, 0 down is not 0 drive off, so until you give an effective monthly as same as what the OP posted - all you’re doing is advertising.

2 Likes

More venom

How do I put you on ignore ?

Still haven’t answered why you’re advertising for a dealer in someone’s marketplace post? And no, it’s not in topic to hijack a post.

1 Like

47%20PM

9 Likes

If @mani_is_kool has an issue with what @Masterblaster did then it’s on him to say something, if anything it’s not a bad way to at least somewhat corroborate the deal being offered, and maybe open up opportunities to people who are going to see this that aren’t going to be able to deal with Mani due to location, logistics, whatever. No sense in starting a million Envision threads IMO, but it’s not my post.

No worries. I guess what others meant is that as this was a marketplace post, no point posting a deal from the other corner of the country . I did address that it seemed like a click bait add specially no inventory. Anyways, its ok.

2 Likes

How much is competitive lease cash this month for the Envision?