2018 Buick Encore Preferred $2449 OnePay drive-off ; 24 months 24K miles (Updated ..)

Yes - Buick dealership is right next to Cadillac. Good people … they definitely strive to match if not beat any other Buick/GMC deal in town.

Insurance went up $550/year with top-tier carrier., but this is on-top-of couple of other cars, driving pleasure

I’m a total car leasing newb, but do leftover 2017 Encore’s qualify for the same incentives as the 2018’s?

can’t lease a 17 anymore. Only purchase.

1 Like

Good to know. Thank you!

Yep, oddly enough the dealer I’ve been talking Bolt with still has lease support for 17’s)

is it through GMF or a 3rd party? Edmunds isn’t showing any lease support on the 17 Bolt this month. That’s not to say they just didn’t get the numbers. I know they were still available to lease last month through GMF though, so maybe it was extended.

Definitely GMF If my guy is to be trusted.
Wouldn’t go any other way. :slight_smile:

Back on topic though this deal sounds great for Texas since we usually get hosed on leases (Go figure, DFW metro probably leases more cars than any other large metro in TX)

@adamcar…Bolt still running through GMF this month? Edmunds says no. What say you?

My sources say no more 2017 of any kind with GM.
2018 yes for sure.

Getting hosed on Leases is Texas state thing - not as much as specific to Dallas. Oh yeah - owing Sales tax on full capitalized cost (minus rebates), ie., Tax on Adjusted Cap Cost., payments ain’t come out cheap!

At times - you gotta be flexible with MSDs, OnePay programs, and/or requesting Sales-tax credits (on slow moving vehicles, especially towards last two weeks of a month). You would have more luck with luxury brands than non-luxury brands (know Honda, VW also happens to have credits, from time to time) – only pertains to Texas leases. Never overlook “service” costs, ideally residualize them into lease.

Exec demos, demos, loaners etc will only make the lease deal(s) much more sweeter ! Pan to have decent flexibility - this would help a lot towards a successful lease transaction.

@Electric, you might want to double check with your dealer. That’s 2 people “in the know” that say no more on 17.

1 Like

Ok to be fair, GM lease for 2017 Bolt does show non supported lease rv of .44 36 month 15k for 2017 LT and .41 36 month 15k for Premier.

When the dealer workbook was on the internets, I used to see the Non supported leases. What exactly is that? A GMF lease without subvented rates + lease cash? And why would it be used?

In NY you can’t use any trade for a tax credit on a lease.

I have to wonder how much $ GM will lose on all these lease returns in a year or two. $16k residual on a 2 year old car when new ones can be had for $1k more is laughable.

1 Like

Will check on this for sure. Seems anyway most 17 are gone anyway

Maybe they know gas prices are going to be over $4.00/gallon in 2 years and our Encores will be the hot item? :stuck_out_tongue:

Are the deals on the Encore usually this good? It seems to be a ‘cheap’ car (at least to buy/lease with the discounts). Will this deal be gone on 4/2 or will they likely cycle another similar deal?

The $3,000 conquest is the only real new Encore perk. All other deals have been within apprx $500-$1,000 incentive differences from what I remember. And the conquest big incentive usually only hits once a year.

1 Like

The best deal I have found so far (in the Florida region) is $174/mo with $2031 due at signing. The dealer did not give me many details and had no idea what MF they were using. I have only checked a couple dealers so far.