2018 buick encore preferred 24 month 10k mile $122 tax inc 1st pay due at signing

Conquest $3k
Bonus C. $2k
Regional. $750

Where did you do this deal?

Missouri’s but deliverer FL

Nice deal but shouldn’t your headline state $145/mo tax included? That’s what your calculator shows.

I think the calculator messed it up when i copy pasted it. Dunno why

Does anyone know if the bonus cash amount is regional? I’m showing:

$3500 Bonus cash
$750 Customer cash
$3000 Conquest that
$7250 total

Edit- ah I think the 3500$ is for purchase only

Correct @ only for purchase

are you a broker? Because im looking for one too

Not my full time. Just been helping family n friends but recently been getting lot of referrals. Pm me.

So you charge a referral fee now? How much?

No i do not charge a fee. Family n friends just pay me the first payment as all deals i have done are true sign n drive. Also local dealers that I deal send me referral which isnt fixed, cause depends how much i annoy them lol

Mods. I need help. I just realized that the calculator I shared on the post doesnt have my numbers but the default numbers drom the front page post. How do I fix ? Or can you enter my numbers please? Or just delete if not possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks

Just edit your post with the updated link to the calculator.

Mani is Kool and it is a Kool deal.

1 Like

Lol thanks. Couldn’t have made it without this forum guys. I got 9 referrals out of it and still more coming.

Mani,
Do you deal in Nor Cal ? I’m looking for new lease and this one is looking good
Send me the details on how to get this deal

Thanks

Karma, im from South Florida. Would you be able to get vehicle shipped out there from Midwest? PM me.

Is This possible in TEXAS? thanks
24mo/15k

Its possible anywhere in the US as long as your ok to pay for shipping of vehicle. I would have to ask for 15k and get back.

Mani im in south fl too can you help me out? I need one 24/10k currently have jaguar/Chevy/kia lease