2018 BMW X5 xDrive 40e loaner $594/mo w/Tax $1.9K DAS

Finalized a lease for $594/mo incl. taxes for $69.5K MSRP X5 40e loaner w/ 4900 miles. DAS was 1st month, title/reg/fees. Added 7 Refundable MSDs. Closed end of Jan.

First-time Bimmer owner so I didn’t get the additional loyalty incentives so had to push harder on the SP. Also not in my favor was MF which ticked up slightly in Jan (from .82 to .88) and the lease credit was lower for those of us not on the Coasts (Midwest loses out on $1K). No trade-in. Business SUV and kept my personal SUV (my version of :panda_face:). I started wanting to assume a lease then decided to go after this model so tks @maverick.ir + @RustangCobra for assisting newbie along the way. Would’ve posted sooner, but new :baby_bottle: arrived.

2018 BMW X5 40e (loaner)

LH Calculator:

MSRP: $69,535
SELLING PRICE: 53,745
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $594
CASH DAS: $1965
MSD: $4200
INCENTIVE: $4250 LEASE CREDIT

MONTH 36
ANNUAL MILEAGE: 10K
MF: .00188
RESIDUAL: 57.4% (b/c of mileage adjust)

REGION: MIDWEST
LH SCORE: 10.3

X5%2040e
PANDA

1 Like

Congrats on the new car! Good deal considering dealers aren’t in a rush to hit year end goals anytime soon.

Learn how to code it or get the Bimmer Code app to unlock some hidden features the car has to offer. We’ve been averaging 600 miles per tank in ours, it’s been great so far.

Thanks much again, I agree got told a few time my region doesn’t support this type of discounting. Will check out the app. I like charging overnight and the range is great. GL and enjoy the ride