[GONE] 2018 BMW X3 m40i, MSRP $67820 for $678 per month after incentive (includes CA sales tax for 92126 - 7.75%)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X3 m40i, dark graphite metallic, black vernasca seats

MSRP: $67820
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$802
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $678 (including CA sales tax for San Diego)

Current mileage: 10300
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month:1100
Maturity date: 04/27/2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $3000

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee:$500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): depends on the ability to meet f2f, would not feel comfortable doing such a transaction remotely

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: very good state, comes with Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus tires, and BMW flat-fix kit, car will come also with the original RFT Bridgestone tires, which I took off after a few hundred miles. Included is the extended warranty, which mainly covers brakes/brake pads and wipers. I’ve got some rather cheap snow chains as well, more to fulfill the CA carry requirement. Vehicle has been garaged virtually all the time as I work from home.

2 Likes

Off topic, but how do you like the tires you put on it?

Actual monthly on the high side but the incentive handily abates that. GLWT!

Thanks for your reply - I do like the tires, but if I had known Michelin was about to make the A/S 3+ in the size needed I would have waited for those - had those on a preceding 435i GC and was very happy with those.

In general I’m biased against Pirelli (same 435 had OEM RF Pirelli’s that were pretty bad) and they would not be my first choice, but the tirerack reviews convinced me.

1 Like

Love the car and color. And that’s pretty close to how I would’ve spec’d it. The effective payment after incentive is fair and may be attractive to someone for the short term and remaining mileage allowance. GLWT

1 Like