Maturity date: Feb 2021

MSD due (if any): 2205
Cash due (if any): 1000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 (to BMW FS)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
No accidents, clean BMW X2 xDrive. Fully loaded with M Sport package, Premium package, Sports suspension, 20 inch wheels, parking package.

Galvanic Gold Color is very eye catching! Launch spec with 20 inch wheels in M Sport X trim. Tires are in good condition.

The car is a former loaner and currently has around 18k miles. 10k miles left. With BMW I believe you can purchase additional miles at anytime 120 days before lease maturity, if you need to do so. Otherwise this is a great opportunity for a short term lease on a fun little city car.

Photos: Please send me a message with your email and I will send them over.

1 Like

do you mean feb 2021 for maturity? if you have 10500/715 seems like there should be about 15 months remaining

Yes sorry, typed this while I was sleepy haha.

14 months left (since Nov 2019 is paid for). Maturity Feb 2021.

Let’s see photos!!

Nice Car! Looks like a great deal

Hi Guys, attached pictures. Sorry been traveling, finally got home to see her!

1 Like

Is this still available?

Nice car. What kind of an incentive are you including in this transfer? I can’t figure out the original lease on this. My guess is:

4,500 mile loaner leased 2/2019
24 month / 12k year

It’s light on miles, need to buy at least 3,400 miles to get the 1k miles per month for the rest of the lease and willI need tires before returning. I do like it.

yes correct about the loaner status and mileage.

No incentive, I am asking for 1k down plus buyer covers the app fee. I put 2.5k down on this lease for the 12k miles. Not in a huge rush to get rid of it but if someone wants a short term lease, and thinks this deal could work, I don’t mind getting into something new. I just have car ADHD haha.

Tires should be good, as I put winters on in the winter, so maybe about 4 k of those miles are winter tires.

HI, Itz available? where you located?

is it available?

Hi , I am interested in lease transfer. I am based out of Palo Alto.