2018 BMW X2 $250 per month payment! +$500 BMW transfer fee +$500 DAS no MSD Awesome Payment!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018, BMW, X2

MSRP: $41,250
Options: Mineral White Metallic, Heated Fr Seats/Steering Wheel, 19" wheels, Fine-wood ‘Fineline’ Trim, Panoramic Moonroof, Sirius Radio
Monthly payment: $249.58

Current mileage: 12867
Maturity mileage: 24853
Effective miles per month: 749
Maturity date: 4/31/21

MSD due (if any):N/A
Cash due (if any): $500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.): Great Condition / No accidents

Photos:

im interested where are you located?

any shipping possible?

Xdrive or Sdrive?

1 Like

I am interested in this deal. Let me know more details(My current location is Dallas)

Hello rajagrit,
The X2 is located in the DFW area so you’re in luck, you don’t need to worry about shipping costs or long drives to pick the car up.

There is a lot of interest because the payment is so low.

BMW Financial Services makes the process smooth and easy in 3 easy steps.

Let me know if you want to proceed. I’m asking for $500 in addition to the $500 BMW transfer fees. Your monthly payment would be $249.52. BMW does require good credit.

Hello,
The car is located in the Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas area.

2018 BMW X2 sDrive28i

How soon are you looking to do the transfer? What is the disposition cost charged by BMW. I assume it has ZERO damage that new leasee would have to deal with? Thanks, and, I live in Dallas.

Hello,
The car is available. Great condition under full new car factory warranty. The lease transfer process can start as soon as this afternoon if you send me your number, I will call you with the details/process it is very simple with BMW Financial Services.
Let me know
Thanks.

Sent you a PM, thanks