2018 bmw m4 competition (12 payments left) $6,000 incentive

Testing the waters to see if there’s any interest in my M4. I understand that people here get insane deals and mine isn’t all that attractive, but the incentive should help a lot and I think the reason why someone would be interested is because it’s just for a year, very short-term on an amazing car so not a long term commitment. The reason I’m getting rid of it is because I just ordered my 992 911 Carrera S so won’t have any use for the M4 anymore, although it’s truly a beast of a car. There are only 3,000 miles left so I have included a $6,000 incentive. The idea behind this incentive is that you can put aside $2,400 of the incentive for 8,000 miles which would put you at 916 miles per month. If you were to use $2,400 for the miles and the rest ($3,600) on the lease payments, you’d get 3 free lease payments or $900/month for 12 months. I plan on paying the next payment (December 20th).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M4 (Black on black)

MSRP: $78,535
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 1200
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): please read description

Current mileage: 27,000
Maturity mileage: 30,025
Effective miles per month: please read description
Maturity date: January 20th, 2021

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $6,000

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): not sure if it’s allowed

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Pretty much spotless. I have lease end protection, alsol. otherwise smoker free, garage kept, ceramic paint protection, tires have 50% of their life left and should last you the remainder of the lease. Cquartz ceramic paint protected and color correction at the beginning of the lease.

Photos:

quick edit: also recently tinted the windows, the back and rear windows are limo tints and the front windows are 15%. The car has never been modded, tuned, etc. I don’t really care about that stuff.

Not sure if it’s against forum rules but my # is 3108954252 if you have any questions or if you’d like to see more pictures.

DCT or 6MT? Can you post a pic of the window sticker?

DCT. Sorry should have clarified. I just looked at the window sticker for the first time in two years, it’s 78,535 my bad! Just rounded up, haha.

3 Likes

bump!! my 911 is coming in march and i really want to get rid of this guy beforehand

edit: $6,000 incentive

I’d suggest adding effective payment so people don’t have to do the math

Is it
12 Months x $1200/Month = $14,400

-$6000 (Incentive) = $8400 / 12 Months = $700 + Tax? (Plus transfer fee of $500)

For only 3000 miles?

Or roughly $3/mile w fee pre tax? $8900 to drive 3K miles?

6 Likes

Hey man, thanks for the advice!

It’s more so splitting the incentive so $2,400 for 8,000 miles (11,000 miles for the remainder of the lease) and $3,600 going towards the payments. $900/month 916 miles per month.

Still available? Let me know in a PM.