2018 BMW M3 competition loaded. 81Kmsrp. $685.27/mo+tax. 17 remaining months, 0 down, 0 MSD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M3 competition

MSRP: $81,095
Incentive: $2000.00
Actual monthly payment (pre-tax): $802.92/mo
Effective monthly payment: 685.27/mo + local tax (after $2K incentive)
residual payoff: $49,467.95
current pay off: $61,024.18 (valid through 8/20/20)

Current mileage: 11,860 miles
Maturity mileage: 30,007 miles
Effective miles per month: 1,067
Maturity date: 2/22/22

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 Bmw transfer fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: clean car, no accidents, recently completed 10k mile service at Crevier Bmw, quick summary of options: black sapphire metallic ext with black interior, competition package, M-DCT, executive package, driver assistance package (basically loaded except extended leather and carbon ceramic brakes).

photos:

Looks like a good deal. GLWS.

Black on black is an all time favorite of mine…and my 2018 M3 was black/black as well. Timeless combo
Real question is 7/32 tire tread with 11k on the odo. My tires are typically done around 12k, esp the rears.

what is residual?

Why does it matter?

1 Like

Nice

Glwt.

1 Like

Finally, a real car here with three pedals!

1 Like

dammit made me look. It’s a M-DCT.

residual is $49,467.95

Just added an incentive to effectively lower the monthly cost, hoping to move this car to a new owner that would put it through its paces versus using it as a commuter car in Socal traffic.

Try posting it on bimmerfest and bimmerpost as well as SAL. This will go fast. Glws

thanks for the tip, posted it on bimmerpost, but not bimmerfest yet. been a bit cheap to pay for SAL but may go to it if don’t get enough serious bites in a week.

Hi OP - couple of questions: (1) are you offering to pay $2k total or $2k plus the $500 transfer fee?; and (2) your title says 17 months left, but if the lease ends on 2/22/2022, there is actually 19 months left starting from 7/22/2020 — did you mean to say 19 months? If it’s actually 19 months, that means whatever incentive you’re offering offsets the actual payment less than if there were 17 months left. Beautiful car by the way!

Incentive on this car is overkill. You should just be patient lol.
Wait 14-21 days at least. You are giving it away at this point. But I guess sometimes you have to

Thanks, I hope people appreciate the deal to be had here. Would definitely play the game better if I didn’t have the time crunch of a new kid coming. So gotta shake up the garage to be more kid friendly all around.

1 Like

I’m just offering the 2k incentive. The new leaser will be responsible for the 500 bmw transfer fee. You’re right if you calculated it out as if someone assumes it now it would be 19 payments, but I’ve already assumed I’m paying the immediate upcoming one and since bmwfs May be slow due to Covid maybe eating another.

1 Like

Thanks! Just sent you a PM.

Fair enough, but dude you don’t have to turn your life upside down because of 1 kid.
Cant you just throw a baby seat in the back? The car has more than enough room.

1 Like

Sent a PM this morning. Gone already?

nope not gone, just sent you a reply sorry for the tardiness

I totally agree with you, but baby probably won’t appreciate the cold starts in the AM and neither does the wife now. So I think she’s pulling the big guns out early now. So I’ll take the loss on this one now, and play the long game to get that P-car after the family situation is somewhat settled.

2 Likes