2018 BMW M3 646+ tax including loyalty. TDAS: MSDS, doc, dmv, and 1st month [NJ/NY/PA/CT]

For someone who loves manuals this has me drooling. Totally envious of whoever gets to pick this up at this price.

@nyclife have you sold many manual transmission 2/3/4 series? Thinking ahead to next year when my 340 lease is up. I know the options will be much slimmer with the new 3 series going all auto. The ZF 8 speed is great, don’t get me wrong, but I’m thinking of maybe spending a little extra cash to get a manual if that’s what it takes. Best of luck on moving this.

Just a point of clarification.

The fleet incentive will void the BMWCA rebate. Look at the fine print in Roundel BMWCA rebate page. Unfortunately you cannot have both.

You can get both. I just got my check from BMWCCA and used fleet.

I found driving in Florida far less stressful than the DMV area.

Consider yourself lucky. Read the BMWCCA form and you will see that it is not valid if the car was purchased under the fleet program.

My brother’s rebate was rejected because the dealer had used the fleet incentive on his new 530.

@305Hackr , check this out! All these babies crying about FL drivng :joy::joy::joy:
No idea what you guys are talking about and what turning signals are ! :hugs:
But yes, theres mostly 0 patrol on the 95 ONLY in the tricounty (dade, broward and palm beach)

Isn’t that the where the majority of the ancient NY and NJ transplant population is?

What is that “turn signal” you are talking about? :rofl:

1 Like

We have a different standard of “normal” down here. :joy:

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance here.
I am highly interested in this lease.
Who/How do I contact someone about this?

nyclife

Quentin O’Brien

Registered Business

Lease Consultant in Tri-State, and California. Based out of NY
I enjoy negotiating!

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM: https://www.facebook.com/dealsonwheeIs/
Instagram: @excellent.auto.consulting
My email is: excellent.auto.consulting@gmail.com

Thanks I emailed him.
Appreciate the assist.

What’s the new price?

Car was traded to another dealer and presumably sold.