2018 BMW M240i lease take over $514/month+tax, $0 DAS - extended BMW warranty included

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018, BMW, M240i

MSRP: $51,170
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $514
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $550 (with CA tax)

Current mileage: 19,002
Maturity mileage: 35320
Effective miles per month: 811
Maturity date: 14 July 2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $0 - (note I put 2,500 but aiming for a quick turn around on this transfer).
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Has BMW Certified Pre-owner warranty included- 6 years / unlimited miles.

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent

Photos: Will add photos tomorrow. White with red interior, black M rims, blue M brakes, white rear lip, nav, sunroof.

Window sticker.

Contract numbers.

BMW certified pre owed

Photos of car.

You appear to be confusing MSRP with sales price

2 Likes

Fix your ad (correct the mileage, MSRP, payment with tax, title with DAS amount, etc), then PM me to re-open this thread.

$633 effective payment on a 51k MSRP car with barely 800 miles left a month… you might have to drop the 2500 DAS or offer an incentive to move it here, unless this car is particularly sought after ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Sigh, if only it was a convertible…

And not in California…

1 Like

Lol what? 30k miles for 36 month lease yields 833 per month… my mileage is ON PAR.

I also am open to offers on the DAS amount.

1 Like

BMW leases CPO cars? I’m confused how this happens.

It was a demo car, they put it on the lot to sell as CPO however, BMW will allow lease on loaners and demos under approx 5,500 miles. I was able to do that and keep the CPO.

1 Like

Thanks for that… I’m leasing a demo right now. I just wasnt aware that it could also carry the CPO tag.

If the interior wasn’t red I would’ve tried to deal.

Never understood the infatuation.

The car is a head turner, and the red grows on you. You should come check it out, I am in Anaheim California!

red interior with white exterior has a special place in my heart as my first car (1987 Volvo 740) had that combo. I think it looks great. GLWT

1 Like

DAS updated to $0 to encourage a quick turn around. Would like to be out of this car by December as I have other priorities!

Is this still available?

Yes for about 4 more days. I have a buyer who wants to pay off the balance. If you are interested in doing the lease transfer let me know asap.

This car has been sold.