2018 BMW Loaner Specials! All deals + tax + inceptions [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

To replace the Genesis!? Nooo, you got to get something else, don’t downgrade to a 3. At least an S90 :smile:

Would I get a S90 or bmw 430i or 340i for 300$ or less for 24 months? Or am I dreaming?

LOL! Wife thinks the Genesis is too big! So I have to get something a little smaller for her this time around… :joy:

Okay… at LEAST a 430 GC. C’mon… :smile:

1 Like

No kidding. GT will give me a little bit of the space back. But them residuals :tired_face:

Damn dude…heck of a deal. Bring it to the West coast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the 330i still available?

interested in 330i xdrive loaner PMed you

NOTE for the 330i, I have currently about 20-25 inquiries on it. I am going in a first come first serve basis.

sent PM… pretty much certain the 330i is gone. Anything similar to that MSRP and monthly? Or anything interesting for up to $100ish more/mo?

I am also interested in 330i. Please pm me regarding this deal if it’s still available. Thank you.

Got any 328d xdrives?

Added a 320i!

I am interested in the 320i please pm, would like to know more. No loyalty but college grad.

Interested in the 320i as well. Please pm with details and on how to sign up. No loyalty though.
Thanks.

How much is without loyality?

any luck getting your dealer into the exec demo game. I’m still on the hunt for a 640 gt. thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Added a new 328d !

Any X5 2018 lease specials?