{SOLD} 2018 BMW 640i GT lease transfer - $85.5k MSRP - $625+tax - $900 DAS + $4900MSD

Deleted car has been sold 30303030

4 Likes

should go pretty quickly. nice deal. although assuming you got it new, person is not getting new… they may haggle with the $1300 (+tax). Good luck. Beautiful car and mocha is great.

1 Like

beautiful car, glws

1 Like

First picture - I hope the sunroof is closed :grin:

3 Likes

These sure look a heck of a lot better after their redesign. Beautiful car! I don’t think the maintenance tansfers over to the new owner correct?

Someone should jump on this before the OP changes his mind.

How often does one see a lease on a well-optioned, demo BMW? It will be difficult to replicate anything close to this now with the current money factor.

1 Like

Definitely a nice car and the configuration doesn’t get any better than this.

I would strongly consider it if you are located in Norcal.

May we ask why you are saying goodbye after only a few months?

Beauty…
Who will bear the service cost over the rest of the lease ?

Where is this located?

Regarding service costs - aren’t those included in any BMW lease??

I think what they mean is that BMW includes free maintenance if you are the original owner/lessee. But it doesn’t transfer anymore (since 2015?) so any buyer/transferee does not get the benefit and will pay out of pocket for service. That makes it a value differentiator between getting it new and getting it used/transferred. Obviously, up to the individual buyer/transferee to decide how much of a value it is to them.

1 Like

Nice car OP. Sucks that my lease wont be over until March… Fellow Azian

1 Like

By the time the swap is completed the vehicles would overlap only a few weeks if your car is up in March.

Do you have picture from the front? I’d like to see if it has adaptive cruise control. Thank you.

No adaptive cruise. Drove one with it and was too jerky for me so didn’t seek it out, the stereo won me over :slight_smile:

I see. That’s a useful feedback. Have been thinking how acc works on an ICE BMW…my friend complains it to me (with Lexus), too. My experience with EV (Volt) is so far acceptable! I believe your Model X will bring you a smoother experience!

1 Like

I wish. But there are more to the story OP. Going on a vacay till June, so might not even lease one up until June and could save another 1500 dollar or so. I would have gladly picked up your offer otherwise, good luck.

I’ve never heard a BMW implementation of the Bowers and Wilkins system. Obviously you liked it. What does it do better than the HK system?

Beautiful car! Should transfer quickly on here. I hope that something like this is available once my current lease (Audi S5 2016) ends.

1 Like

Does this car have the air suspension of the 7 series like the previous gen 5GT shared last time?