2018 BMW 540i MSport - $72,XXX MSRP $699 a month - $2k down - 18 Months

Looking to go back to the coupe life, but otherwise this 540i is the best overall car I have ever had the pleasure of owning driving.

Leased in March 2018 - Paid $5500 down - Looking for $2000 down which covers the transfer fee (around $450 IIRC so you won’t pay for that extra).

$699 a month including tax. 10k miles a year but I’m only at ~8500 miles now (don’t drive that much).

I paid for the extra coverage that includes brakes and wipers (because it has the nice MPerformance brakes I didn’t want to pay for replacing if I went through them).

Notable options (ordered by how I remember them based on how cool/useful I think they are):
MSport Package - M Performance Brakes - 20" Rims
Full Digital Cluster (not the weird one with the half plastic)
Heads up display.
Soft close doors.
Gesture Control
Full leather.
Apple Carplay (before it was an annual service).

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want any specific pics (will include one below).

1 Like

Assuming this is a 36 month lease, there would be approx 19 months and 21,500 miles remaining.

With the $2k down the effective payment becomes a tad over $805/month with SoCal tax included.

You should also note if you have any MSDs paid. If not, IMO this may be a difficult sell.

2 Likes

Put it on swapalease you won’t sell it here.

Your assumptions are correct. I put 18 months because I’m already paid until September. I do not have any MSDs paid. Just thought I’d put it on here to gauge interest.

Thanks for the suggestion. That was my next step after gauging interest. I spoke to a broker and was informed a car with that MSRP would go for the same payment and a couple of thousand more down. With that in mind I thought it may attract someone who may find the shorter term appealing.