2018 BMW 530e - $60k MSRP | 17 months, $470/mo, MSDs at signing

Testing the waters here; thinking about saving some $ since we aren’t driving or commuting much anymore. Car is mostly garaged, and I’m way under miles on my F-Type, too (sorry folks, that one doesn’t transfer :laughing:) .

This was a new car (non-demo) from none other than Dave Townsend @ Murrieta and had <100 miles on the clock. I got windows and rear windshield tinted after purchase. Car has purple HOV stickers and registration renewed thru March 2021. I also bought the a 220v turbocord separately for quick charging.

Original details here: Hacked -- BMW 530e MSRP $60k || $470/mo

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 530e

MSRP: $60,105
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $470
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 16k
Maturity mileage: 30k
Effective miles per month: 820
Maturity date: 3/22

MSD due (if any): $3,850
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): a pat on the back and maybe a box of donuts

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents. Just replaced a tire after running over a fatty nail in the road.

Photos:

2 Likes

GLWS!

PS. if you haven’t already advertise the pre-tax!

1 Like

I guess you got that 330e for $141/mo? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good call on MSDs. Transfer fee isn’t to me, unfortunately. BMWFS eats it

1 Like

So how about “$500 DAS + MSDs + transfer fee”?

1 Like

Putting this puppy back up.

Updated numbers, removed the $500 at signing. Still not super eager to move this, but the addict in me likes shopping for new toys so I’m leaving it up :slight_smile:

Just curios - can you lease transfer more than once with BMWFS? i.e. transfer, get for a few months, transfer again?

I am interested in a 330 or 530 (preferably -e) but need to look up shipping costs and all (edit: NY based)

Also - noticed window sticker says Active DA but don’t see the buttons for adaptive cruise control / distronic on the steering wheel? What am I missing? (Edit2: saw OG post about not having the traffic jam assist, bummer really love that feature).

Yes, you can transfer the same car multiple times. I’ve done it before several times. The only limitation is you can’t transfer in the last 6 months of the lease.

1 Like

Yeah, you can transfer more than once. BMW enjoys transfer fees. :money_mouth_face:

I think those last couple of features are part of the DA+ package which bumps the MSRP another few grand. BMW likes to be sneaky with the driver assistance naming.

I imagine cross country shipping would run something like a $1,000+. You’d just need to make sure the shipping company has insurance just in case they damage it. But I’ll take pics before and during loading in the off chance that were to happen.

hi, still available? i am very interested.

Forgot I posted this, but decided to keep it