Monthly payment (pre-tax): $581.55
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 16,500
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,110/Month
Maturity date: Sept. 8, 2021

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500 (to pay for BMW Transfer Fees)

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $0
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, scratches or door dings. The car has Paint Protection Film on the complete front clip of the car installed at the dealer. Car has Ceramic Coating on it.

Photos:

2 Likes

This is a rare bird and I love it. GLWT!

1 Like

Window sticker shows 8-speed auto, does the ā€˜ZMTā€™ as part of the ZHP indicate itā€™s a 6-speed manual?

That is correctā€¦itā€™s the ZMT which translates to 6-Speed Manual Transmission.

Also, if you look at the ā€œOptions and Additional Chargesā€ list it shows manual transmission.

Ahh! Gotcha. Somehow I missed that when I scanned it earlier.

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen the code ZHP since 2004. Sort of seems irrelevant now but cool car

Just added a $1k Incentive for anyone interested.

This is temptingā€¦ Didnā€™t see it on the sticker, but not sure if it would be there: does it have Apple CarPlay? Would love to see more photos if you have some handy.

Iā€™m stepping out of a 2017 340i lease in a couple months. Love the car, but I feel like the only thing itā€™s missing is M-sport and a third pedal. This seems to check both those boxes.

It does not have Apple Carplay (which does suck). I will definitely post more photos this afternoon when I get back home (interior, wheels, etc.). The car is basically immaculate though. No scratches on wheels, tires have about 10k miles on them, but I will also give you the original run-flats that came with the car which have about 6k miles on them.

With the MPPSK Kit, the car sounds and drive great! The 340i with the 6MT is awesome.

Nice car, GLWT! Like the ZHP info shared in OP, definitely a unique piece.

1 Like

Since the car has nav, CarPlay can be added pretty easily so hopefully doesnā€™t scare off any potential suitors.

Nice car and good luck!

2 Likes

Didnā€™t get a chance to get pictures before darkā€¦sun comes down like at 5:30pm this time of year. Iā€™ll get them posted up as soon as I canā€¦

1 Like

still available?

Just PM the OP instead of bumping 6-month old ads.