2018 BMW 340i xDrive w/ M Sport -> $548 + tax (NorCal)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 340i xDrive w/ M Sport

MSRP: $59,560
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $548
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $528

Current mileage: 13000
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 670
Maturity date: 1/9/2022

MSD due (if any): $4,200
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500

Financial institution: BMWNA
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent condition, no accidents, tires/brakes/etc. tip top shape and regular maintenance at dealership
Up to $7,500 of dents/dings/damage covered at lease end for free
Alpine White Exterior, Black Dacota Leather w/ Dark Oyster Highlight Interior
M Sport Package
Adaptive M Suspension
Premium package (heated seats, navigation, heads up display, traffic info, remote svcs)
Heated steering wheel + rear heated seats
Park distance control + active blindspot detection
Car play
Black Kidney Grilles + all weather floor liners

Photos:

You should consider offering a greater incentive if you want to move this here. You monthly payment is in the 2020 m340i range but with less than 8k miles a year remaining.

1 Like

Wow thanks for the heads up! Did the MF drop significantly or something? This was a steal six months ago so I’m surprised to hear you can get a 2020 m340i for this price today

I say this respectfully, but I and another member both transferred our 2018 340’s that had payments around $375 a month. Tax was included in that figure…

Granted they were 24 month leases, but still.

I also currently pay about $570 a month (tax included) for 36/12 on an M340 that was well equipped. I put nothing down and not even MSD’s. You’ll need to drop the MSD requirement significantly or perhaps all together.

1 Like

this was not a steal 6 months ago. i got a brand new one with similar msrp for 360/mo and only paid taxes/reg/msd at signing

1 Like

Nothing changed – I’m guessing you just didn’t get much of a discount or qualify for any rebates/incentives. Most people were getting $300-400/mo with little to no DAS (I got a family member the same car for $295 with MSDs at signing). But the good news is people on swapalease don’t know that so I bet you can transfer with a small incentive there

Hey dukez, I posted the same deal in March ([Lease Transfer] 2018 BMW 340i xDrive w/ M Sport -> $548 + tax (NorCal)) and you called it a “Pretty solid deal on an Msport” so that’s why I’m confused.

I did get ~$10K off the MSRP and the new grad incentive (and MF was not marked up) so I figured it was a pretty good deal, but hey, looks like there are much better deals out there!

Thanks for the reality check everyone!

1 Like

That was before I hacked it :blush:. But your post did partially inspire me to look at it. Regardless, I don’t think this would be hard to swap on SAL

1 Like