2018 BMW 340i xDrive. Total newbie to leasing. Help?

Hey guys,

I’ve always owned my cars, but I was browsing bmws offers and I’ve stumbled on an offer for a 2018 340xi. Is this a good deal? I’m not really sure how to even plug these numbers into the calculator provided by this site :frowning:
And do dealers even honor these kind of things, or is it a bait and switch situation?

Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. Lease financing available on new 2018 BMW 340i xDrive Sedan models from participating BMW Centers through BMW Financial Services through April 01, 2019, to eligible, qualified customers with excellent credit history who meet BMW Financial Services’ credit requirements. Monthly lease payments of $429 per month for 36 months is based on an adjusted capitalized cost of $44,278 (MSRP of $55,395, including destination and handling fee of $995, less $3,000 customer down, $0 security deposit and suggested dealer contribution of $3,117 and $5,000 Lease Credit). Actual MSRP may vary. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Cash due at signing includes $3,000 down payment, $429 first month’s payment, $925 acquisition fee and $0 security deposit. Lessee responsible for insurance during the lease term, excess wear and tear as defined in the lease contract, $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles and a disposition fee of $350 at lease end. Not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver. Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing. Advertised payment does not include applicable taxes. Purchase option at lease end, excluding tax, title and government fees, is $33,791. Offer valid through April 01, 2019 and may be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated. Models pictured may be shown with metallic paint and/or additional accessories. Visit your authorized BMW Center for important details. ©2019 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.

These advertised OEM offers aren’t good deals.

Check the Marketplace and Shared Deals subs for better deals.

Read the Leasing 101 articles and how to calculate a lease payment.

Everyone was a newb once. But nobody who knows how to read should remain a newb forever.

Here’s one, find a loaner for a better deal, search is your friend