MSRP: $57,XXX
Monthly payment (pre-tax): not sure
Effective monthly payment: $438

Current mileage: 12865
Maturity mileage: 32338
Effective miles per month: 1217
Maturity date: April 26, 2021

MSD due (if any):0 none
Cash due (if any): BMWFS Transfer Fee ($500)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Will Pay $500 transfer fee

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car cane pretty much fully loaded, M sport, Executive, driving assistance, convenience, Harmon Kardon. Car is in very good condition, with only normal wear and tear on the outside, mint inside. A few tasteful aesthetic upgrades such as tints, CF mirror caps, CF Trunk lip, black kidney grilles. I also have a CF front Lip which I have but did not want to professionally install(will include a picture of it mocked). Will post more recent photos once I can have it cleaned this weekend. Car comes with all service included at any BMW dealer.

Disclaimer: Car was in a minor accident where the front passenger wheel and bumper had to be repaired. All work was done through a BMW dealer who sub contracted to an approved shop. I have picture of before/after and have no problem showing the car to prospective buyers before hand.

Photos:
Stock photos

Upgrades:

Damage from Accident

1 Like

Contact me at +13479771517. Thank you

Bump this thread.

Now with $0 DAS ( I’ll pay transfer fee.)

Bump this thread.

Bump this post

Bump this post.

Bump this post.

Man with this in NY you pay tax again on top of 438. So more like 470 a month. Not a bad deal per se but new body style going for thag price.

Where did you get those carbon fiber mirror caps? Those look nice…I’m interested if they for sale…

They’ll only cost you $470 a month, and I can throw in a 2018 3 series :joy:

2 Likes

@vinny lmao… I already have the same car but pay less than half the monthly …

Put this up on SAL, you’ll prob have better luck there…

I just saw your post, your car was 11k less in MSRP, with 10k miles, 1k DAS with 2.1k in MSDS. Not really comparable imho.

Incorrect.

If you’re comparing, my MSRP was over $51k on my 328d M Sport . Payment is $240 with 0 DAS and no MSD’s for 24k/12. After CCA rebate it’s just over $230 a month, but I got this during the F30 fire sale last spring.

Like I said, you’ll have better luck on SAL unloading that. Plus yours has/had damage.

GLWT, if you wanna sell the mirror caps let me know .

Bump this post.

Mods please close car is off the market.